Nitrotek / products are poor quality and customer service is horrible!
Bought nitro rc truck, took nearly 1h to start as couldnt pull the cord, it worked 2 times and then stopped. Send the item back. Has been emailing support team everyday for the refund as the quality was poor and didnt want item back. Cant speak on the phone even the same tom in sales works in support. Dont answer anything, all he says speak with customer service. After 7 days send me a report saying i damaged the part, that i have to pay for it and they will send me the car back for 10£! I emailed them saying i am not paying 10 as it cost less and i will book the courier to collect from them, they emailed me that the driver who will collect has to show friving licence and have the copy of my id!! For security!!
I had enough emailing them, they wanted me to pay again for the part and 10 for delivery back rto me but refusing the courier i am booking. So they have my car and my money. Contacted the bank, told the story, they were shocked, but they said they will raise the claim and contact the merchant team for investigation to get my money back.The worst ever Experience! Avoid this company, it shouldnt exist at all! Dont buy anything from them!!
More Nitrotek Complaints & Reviews
- nitrotek.co.uk - Sent me damaged order and didn't reply to emails 
- www.nitrotek.co.uk - The seller delivered broken toys and impossible to change them 
- Nitrotek - Do not buy from this Nitrotek! You will never get your money back!
- www.nitrotek.co.uk - They didn't provide guarantee and refused to change the defective car 
- nitrotek.co.uk - Condor rc car kit
- Nitrotek - a complete disgrace, stay well clear
- Nitrotek Ltd - rc tank
- Nitrotek - radio controlled car fault caused damage on itself, refusing a refund
- Nitrotek - rc car
- Nitrotek - poor quality and even worse customer service