Nissan X - Terra X - Off Road 2009 / defect in industrialization and design caused moving of rear tie down hook during pulling other car from the desert
To/ Nissan Automobile Company
Subject: Defect in industrialization and design caused moving of rear tie down hook during pulling other car from the desert
Agent Sales Showroom: Arabian Automobile Co. LLC
Car : Nissan X-Terra X-OFF ROAD 2009
Chassis No.: 5N1AN08W89C504415
Car registration plat No.: DXB A-20380
Car sale Value: 110, 000.00 AED
With reference to the above mentioned subject, I am complaining regarding what I faced from troubles & charges / costs that was because of defect in industrialization and design of my car that made by Nissan Co. I would like to take an opportunity to clarify in details all what happened with me that Arabian Automobile Co. did not avow & confirm as defect in industrialization and design in their attached report:
1. There is no suspected that the above-mentioned car made by Nissan Company.
2. The Car is 4X4 drive and supplied with additional items make it ready for driving at off road it is Nissan X-Terra X-OFF ROAD.
3. It is owner rights to benefited from his car & by deriving it, as he wants within the regulation, rules & conditions that mentioned in owner manual book. (That did not show clearly any thing about the problem).
4. As per the descriptions given to me on purchasing time form agent & what I read on internet websites & Nissan website & the specification shown in sale brochure & owner manual book ; I went to desert to try the car capability at desert.
5. I purchased this car because I like & love driving at desert & mountains.
6. I read owner manual book before I start the trip.
7. However, happened what was not expected my friend car stuck in desert & needed for help.
8. Because my car is 4x4 off road, it obvious that other car can help me if it is required & it is vice versa.
9. I tied my car from back with my friend car from front with Rope to pull him from desert.
10. I derived my car to front & my friend car behind me.
11. When it reached to tighten the rope between two cars, I heard crash happened.
12. My friend car got out from desert.
13. but I was Surprised that I found the rear tie down hook of my car moved from its place & bumped my car back bumper & caused cutting in the location that Bumped & moving up.
14. Of course I do not think that it is expected for any pioneer of the desert that the rear tie down hook can be mover from it place while pulling other car. Normally the rope may be cut or the cars can not moving but what happened it is unacceptable.
15. I went to Arabian Automobile Co. LLC On hope that to find serious solution for the problem.
16. After long argument with concerned persons in the company, they agreed to give me a report based on their opinion only.
17. The regret that there is no one halves me & acknowledges officially that this is because of defect in industrialization and design caused moving of rear tie down hook during pulling out other car from the desert. Thereby it is Nissan company fully responsibility for what happened. It is their responsibilities to repair the damages & to create some thing avoid this to happen again.
18. but My good luck that the report clarified the weakness of defender person in Nissan because he acknowledged that the rear tie down hook not prepared for pull other cars it just for helping recovery car to carry my car.
19. it is strange to confirm that since this car made to be use at mountains & desert that mean may be it will be so difficult to find a recovery cars when you need for help & it is much easier to ask normal car to help you. In the same time we cannot depend on the front tie down hook to ask others for help because may be the way from front is blocked.
20. it is outrageous that to know the provided information in the report show the weakness of defender person in Nissan because he acknowledged that this in formation was not mentioned any where in owner manual book or in any provided papers in purchasing time.
21. so that defect in industrialization and design caused moving of rear tie down hook for Nissan X-Terra 4X4 off road car is unacceptable not to have all the required items & tools for deriving at off road or at leas warring for the missing items that require some attention for that Nissan is fully responsible about what happened.
22. What mentioned does not include all what the company has to insure for me from my rights this only simple part clarifies from what happened and what hid is greater.
23. I reserve all my legal & financial rights.
24. I reserve my right to publish all the mention any time & anywhere.
25. Please confirm your recipient of this massage to avoid fast going to next step.
26. I am hopping receiving your quick response & solution within reasonable time.
I attached for your reference & record photo of additional item I added to my car just to make it transient ready for any emergency while deriving in desert.
In advance Thank you for your good cooperation.
Submitted by : Mohammed Subhi Daoud
Born: 5th April 1982
Residency: UAE Dubai
Mobile N. : [protected]
P. O. Box: UAE Dubai 112025
More Nissan X - Terra X - Off Road 2009 Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - product/car lack acceleration beyond 3000 rpm
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan patrol
- Nissan Car Company Kempsey - poor customer service
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sylphy 2014
- Nissan Motor Company - the engine and catalyst converter