Nissan / poor quality!
My 2005 x-trail's serpentine belt broke at 67, 000km while driving outside of Seattle. When it broke it caused my x-trail over $2, 000 damage. It broke the timing celenoid and fried the Engine control computer. When I called Nissan Canada from the US their 1-800 did not work and when I got a relative in Canada to call the number the Nissan representative said that she was unable to help me because I was in the US. When I called Nissan Canada to ask for assistance and advice on how to go about fixing my car I was treated like garbage. I would highly recommend staying away from buying a Nissan Canada vehicle unless you want poor customer service.
More Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Egypt - sentra
- Nissan Motor Company - Teana Dashboard become sticky and cracked (with crack lines)
- Nissan - consumer affairs bad service / service campaign for timing belt having to be re-done
- Nissan Motor Company - it cost $6,711.18 to replace the sensor for passenger air bag malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder