Nissan USA — don't buy
Nissan claims 27 Mpg on the Rogue, Major BS. You can realistically expect 21 to 22 mpg. When you ad a years worth of driving, that's a lot of gas. Especially with gas at $4. + per gallon
Paint quality is pathetic. Started deteriorating immediately. This vehicle is 6 months old...
Also the dealer tried to jack me up with 12% interest. When I refused to buy, they dropped to 7.5%. I went elsewhere and got my own financing.
Don't buy one... Next time it will be a Toyota or a Honda CRV. Toyota offers a v6 which is better bit it is noisy and the Honda was not that impressive either.
More Nissan USA Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty 
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department