Nissan In Darien CT / they wont give me my refund deposit back

1 Darien, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 203-655-7451

I wnat to let you know the awful experience I had with NISSAN IN DARIEN I went there on October 21, 2008 on Friday and I was shopping around looking for a lease car or finance, I was very honest when I went there and told them that I have a lease car that I have to return by Dec well i was talking to them and they ran some numbers for me and i signed which I thought it was an formation sheet and they took a deposit of $500.00 by Saturday the sales person PETER BUSH said that I think there is a problem with the ROGUE he said there was a sale sign on it and will see you had the buy first, well I called him back re: the Rogue and left a message then we spoke on Monday and said if I intrested in the silver instead I said well can you credit me my money back I have a personal problem that came up well the sales person now is ignoring me and so is the General Manager Randy DEMAYO they won't answer my phone calls and they won't return my money back the deposit I work to hard for that and I told them that I'am a single parent and I really can't do this right now but they have taken advantage of me, and its so frustrating to know that there are very cruel and unproffessional people out there I have been leasing all my life never have I been treated like this before, I'am just going to take them to COURT to get my money BAck . awful place to go do not ever buy from them there unworthy and go can't trust them at all Awful DEALERSHIP

Ad

Comments

• Ad
      9th of Nov, 2008
    Nissan in Darien Ct - not refunding my deposit
    Nissan in Darien Ct
    Stamford
    Connecticut
    Phone: 203-351-4560

Hello I went to the dealership Nissan in Darien Ct, on October 31, 2008 Friday I was honest with the sales person Peter bush re: my lease that it was up in December and I also told him I was shopping around to see what options I had I looked on a Rogue and he took my information and he told we want to run your credit and I left a deposit of $500.00 and I got a call on Saturday by Peter Bush saying that there was aproblem with the car that it might have been sold already that he was going to find out what happened then he said on monday if I would be intrested in a silver one instead, I told him no to please refund my money well they have been stalling with me everyday putting words in my mouth that I didn't say, and that they had to go get the car for me somewhere else and they spend alot of money doing the paper work. I have gave them enough time for them to give me my refund they keep ignoring me not returning my phone calls and the General Manager also Paul, and Mr. Demayo its just not right, I told them how can they do this to me I'am a single parent and I am going to wait a little longer because personal issue with money came up they don't care how they treat people they just twisting the whole story to save themselves from a lawsuit to happen I need to be heard please try to help me. I'am in a tough situation right now I just want my refund back . thanks for listening.

• De
      15th of Nov, 2008

Hello with the help of Mr. Steinman at the dealership in Darien Ct I got my deposit back, i'am very grateful to him for understanding where I'am coming from and talking to his Staff thank you again.

• Ex
      21st of May, 2012

After purchasing a Murano LE with all service prepaid from Darien Nissan, I was treated like trash. I had my check engine light come on, and it needed a service also. I needed a loaner because I have children to pick up, and I have a life.

They told me I would have to rent a loaner at $25.00 a day. I replied that my local dealership never has an issue with giving me a loaner for free. It was just that my local could not get me a car for a week.

It seems odd to me that in this time of economic difficulty, especially in the motor industry, that instead of bending over backwards to please a customer, they are slamming the door in my face.

I will never go there again for service or a new purchase. My husband and myself are looking to buy new vehicles, coincidentally, and with one phone call, Darien Nissan just lost the business.

• Js
      30th of Oct, 2013

I have never been humiliated like this in my life.
    We waited in the Darien dealership for about 40 minutes and then had to walk into someone cubical to get some attention.
    We were told "we are too busy today, wait in the waiting area and someone will talk to you".
    After a few minutes we walked into another cubical and got the same response.
    there were about 6 employees easily visible, only 1 was with a client, 2 were on the phone and the other 3 walking in and out of the back offices.
    We had also received a scratch card in mail, which showed that we had a winning number and should visit the dealership to claim our price, the scratch card was pulled out of our hands and were handed 2 "Presidential coins" and said this is what you have won !!
    If you plan to invite customers to your dealership with such fake events, at least have something that looks real .
    we are a very well to do family and not beggars from the street and even if we were, no one should be treated like that.
    SHAME ON YOU !! And I feel sorry that the town of Darien has a dealership like this.

• Rq
      24th of Dec, 2014

I had my one year old Leaf towed to Nissan of Darien with some serious safety issues on December 3'd. Just as the 3 week "lemon law" period came into effect, I received panicky phone calls and a fax to my office telling me that the dealership was closing at the end of December 2014! I was instructed to "remove my vehicle"...since The Leaf was not repaired, it is not possible for me to drive it ! I sure hope this is not a ruse by the owner Mr. Steinmetz...