Nikon Monarch Riflescope / No Communication
I ordered a Nikon Monarch riflescope from DeerfieldOutfitters.com on March 28, 2009 order#51064. Scope I received was a demo model and not a brand new sealed unit, as I was promised. After 7 e-mails I finally got an RMA number from Mary, but never received a prepaid return label as she promised. After multiple e-mails I still have no respond from DeerfieldOutfitters.com.
In the packing slip business name was listed as FVI with phone#[protected]. I tried to call a few times and left massages. It seems that it is just a one way communication - you have to leave a massage. I still have no respond of any kind.
More Nikon Monarch Riflescope Complaints & Reviews
- Close Out Genius Nikon D300 Nikon D700 - Close Out Genius scams with RihtBuy Digital, Everyprice.com and Shopcartusa 
- nikon d90 18-105mm VR lens - scam-fraud 
- Nikon Coolpx S210 - Lens Error- poor service 
- Nikon Coolpix S70 camera - Nikon Repair Service 
- NIkon coolpix s6100 - battery charging problem
- Nikon Corporation - nikon coolpix l830
- Nikon Corporation - camera
- Nikon - Coolpix s7000
- Nikon - Nikon camera
- Nikon D810 camera body - Misleading info