Nikon / Nikon don't stand behing its products
We purchased a digital Nikon camera for our son in September for his birthday. Two months later the lens got stucked. We were unable to use the camera. Best Buy, were we bought the camera, was kind enough to print a copy of the receipt and we mailed the camera back to Nikon. They send us a bill to fix the camera for 105.59, the price we paid for the camera. They did not honor the warranty that should be ok for one year.
I advise everyone to never buy a camera from Nikon. It certainly is my last time. There are many brands out there, why settle for one that does not stand by their brand and cannot wait to stick their hands in your pocket three months later...
More Nikon Complaints & Reviews
- Close Out Genius Nikon D300 Nikon D700 - Close Out Genius scams with RihtBuy Digital, Everyprice.com and Shopcartusa 
- nikon d90 18-105mm VR lens - scam-fraud 
- Nikon Coolpx S210 - Lens Error- poor service 
- Nikon Coolpix S70 camera - Nikon Repair Service 
- NIkon coolpix s6100 - battery charging problem
- Nikon Corporation - nikon coolpix l830
- Nikon Corporation - camera
- Nikon - Coolpix s7000
- Nikon - Nikon camera
- Nikon D810 camera body - Misleading info