nflshop.com — horrible service
HORRIBLE company to order from.
Placed order on November 28th for Christmas delivery. I have gotten two e-mails from them so far extending the shipping date and now they "cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas".
E-mail contacts only get answered by automated e-mail responders with generic information. Website never gets updated; only shows "order in process". There is no physical address to write to or complain to the BBB. This is trully a ciber company with no headquarters or actual point of contact.
Tried calling. Perpetual hold after which the agent said I should have ordered it earlier if I wanted it by Christmas. You gotta be kidding me!!! At least the agent was not in India or Pakistan, but they were still not able to provide ANY updated information on this order. They did tell me it was shipping out of KY so maybe there is hope that the package will arrive by December 24th.
Received another e-mail with a link to rate their service. Even the link in their e-mail does not work. Maybe they know that they would get terrible reviews if the link actually worked.
I will NEVER place another order with these incompetent fools.
RUN AWAY from this company.
I cannot believe that the NFL endorses these fools.
More nflshop.com Complaints & Reviews
- NFL Games - officiating 
- NFL Shop - online scam 
- Nfl Jerseys Whole - nfl jersey ripoff
- Nfl Jerseys Whole - all items not received and will not return emails 
- NFL - extremely unreasonable nfl consumer charges 
- National Football League [NFL] - nfl referees 
- National Football League [NFL] - green/ white shoulderless packer shirt
- National Football League [NFL] - stupid rules ruining the games
- Fan NFL Shop - fake promises and these jerks lost my parcel
- NFL - officiating staff