Nextdoor / bullying

US Review updated:

I agree with many of the complaints shared here. One of my "neighbors" took it upon himself to try to harass and bully me on a post I set up for a service I needed. He actively solicited other providers to try to disparage and insult me on a public board. I complained more than 5 times, but so far they haven't taken any action against him and I have lost potential providers when they bailed with no reason. So he has been poisoning the well. This person has already clearly violated a number of community guidelines they supposed have in place.

• Updated by themousepotato, Nov 27, 2017

Let me also add that neither of their published numbers here works.

Th
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Tr
      Dec 18, 2017

That happened to me too!! I muted him and he still went on to publicly defame my business and character. I had to contact NextDoor with a screenshot because this guy was a LEAD. Then he finally removed the bogus review BUT he then went back on NextDoor and continued to try and "egg me on". I finally had to remove my NextDoor account completely. That sucks too because I have only lived in my area since March 2017 and I have MORE accepted invites (over 300) than anyone else on the group. Sucks. Then NextDoor has TERRIBLE support which does not make it any better.

• Tr
      Dec 18, 2017

@TrMo OH, and it was because I defended someone saying "It's so sad to see so many animals up for rehoming". I agreed with her and that started it all. He harassed her too she said. THE PHONE NUMBER I JUST CALLED FOR NEXTDOOR is [protected]. However it is a voicemail only but you DO have the option of leaving a message. Whether they reply though is a whole other topic.