Nextdoor / bullying
I agree with many of the complaints shared here. One of my "neighbors" took it upon himself to try to harass and bully me on a post I set up for a service I needed. He actively solicited other providers to try to disparage and insult me on a public board. I complained more than 5 times, but so far they haven't taken any action against him and I have lost potential providers when they bailed with no reason. So he has been poisoning the well. This person has already clearly violated a number of community guidelines they supposed have in place.
Updated by themousepotato, Nov 27, 2017
Let me also add that neither of their published numbers here works.
More Nextdoor Complaints & Reviews
- Nextdoor.com - locked out of my own account 
- Nextdoor.com - the lack of customer support is absolutely disgusting!
- Nextdoor.com - censorship / failure to protect victims 
- Nextdoor.com - suspicious users 
- Nextdoor - nextdoor does not allow problem neighbors to be removed 
- Nextdoor - racist posts; posted photos of a minor
- Nextdoor - stay away
- Nextdoor.com - name change/religion
- Nextdoor.com - I hate this website!
- Nextdoor - keep getting blocked on next door app after I just got back on and all I did was post about dogs?