Newegg.com. Cn / awful customer service

China Review updated:

I orded a Sony LCD TV on newegg.com.cn. Within 7 days of receipt since 16 January 2010, the TV cannot work normally neither as per the instruction of the Sony User Mannual nor upon the operatoin of the professionalist from Sony on 23 January 2010. The Sony professional issued the official letter stating the malfunction of both audio and video. One the same day, I called CS of Newegg China to ask for return of this Sony LCD TV. By far no one give me an asnwer to the final resolution.

The annoying issues are of the followings:-
1. As a corporate behavior, different CS reps express the different solutions which is not accpetable. What is the standard?
2. As Sony has issue the offical letter stating the malfunction, why shall I sumbit the official so called Sony Testing Report as Sony or their representatives have acknowledged the defects in written.
3. Newegg requires me to packing the TV by myself and send it to their designated warehouse as they just have moved the warehouse and possibly short of logistic staff.
- I am not a professional on appliance and what if the TV is damaged during the return transit? It is a completely unfair request for clients!!!

My request on the after sales service is to refund by 12 January 2010.

Comments

• Je
      6th of Feb, 2010

Correction
    The deadline of refunding shall read 12 Feburary 2010.

• Ne
      8th of Feb, 2010

Hi, Jessica,

Could you send your order number to my mail box: [protected]@newegg.com.cn? Newegg.com.cn would take care of it.

Thank you very much.

Customer Service of Newegg

10th of Feb, 2010

To CS of Newegg

I have sent my order # to your mentioned email address on 29 January 2010 but no one has been responded clearly by far. There is no efficiency nor credit, which makes me furious.

For your information, Newegg verbally indicated that they are ready to refund today through my personal persisiting efforts since 23 January 2010. I will track down whether the refunding can meet the deadline or not.

Honestly speaking, it is a kind of horrible experience with Newegg in terms of E-shopping.

12th of Feb, 2010

I acknowledge my reciept of 100% refunding. Complaints close.