[Resolved] Newegg / not total refund

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Hey guys when will this end.. Once again lied to by the guy who posts after every newegg complaint. When promised refund of $892.00 and getting $882.00. I know it's not a big dif, But what the hell! I have been cheated and lied too since the dreary start of dealing with this company.. Also for a little substance, I went out and bought my new laptop (same model) from costco, And guess what, It came with all the plastic film coverings and the plastic caps on the end. Also I had to upgrade IE7 and WMP and even a few other programms, It was like this computer was Band New, Hmmmm I'm not going to imply what I think is true. Bottom line is, This company is a rotton egg..

• Resolution statement

• Newegg.com Customer Care's Response, Jul 14, 2009

Dear blackice,

I truly apologize for any inconvenience. I would be more than happy to get you the rest of your refund as you deserve. Please contact me via email at alex.a.villarino@newegg.com or by telephone at 800-390-1119 ext. 25040. It's never our intention to lie to you for any reason Sir. We want all of our customers to be satisfied with each and every purchase with us. If for some reason we did misinform you or lie to you I truly apologize, that was not our intention. We are not perfect, but we try our very best to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. I will be awaiting your contact.

Sincerely,

Alex Villarino

Comments

• Bl
      31st of Jul, 2009

Spoken like a true Match Stick Man...