New York Sports Club [NYSC] / membership
I have never been treated so bad in my entire life by a member service employee. NYSC should be ashamed to hire an individual like this.
I am trying to cancel my membership and am being told I have to come into the club I originally joined or have a certified letter. This is ridiculous I should be able to send an email.
Your membership rep told me by "Law" I have to have a certified letter. First of all, this is not by law. She needs to correct her self when speaking in terms of the law.
What I don't appreciate is an employee who is in customer service talking down to me.
Sophia who works in member services for NYSC in Butler NJ had the nerve to say I'm sure you have time to get a certified letter and I don't understand what is in your head but your membership isn't canceled unless you come in or provide a certified letter to cancel. She had the audacity to start giggling on the phone. Who does this?
I'm sorry but I work full time in the corporate world and am a fulltime mother. Not everyone has the free time to run and get a certified letter or make it to the gym I originally signed up with to cancel.
I have nothing but bad things to say about NYSC.
More New York Sports Club [NYSC] Complaints & Reviews
- New York Sports Club - harrassing phone calls, improper billing 
- New York Sports Club - deceitful billing practices 
- New York Sports Club [NYSC] - impossible membership cancellation nysc
- New York Sports Club - billing
- New York Sports Club [NYSC] - steam room and some showers in men's room
- New York Sports Club [NYSC] - unauthorized credit card charges/billing 
- New York Sports Club [NYSC] - membership cancellation
- New York Sports Club [NYSC] - unauthorized charges - deplorable customer service
- New York Sports Club [NYSC] - cancellation
- New York Sports Club [NYSC] - cleaning and maintenance