New York & Company / new york & company store 23 green acres mall

Valley Stream, NY, United States

I went to the New York & Company store to buy some clothes for work and I was trying multiple items of clothing and I needed to get another size for a dress since it was too big for me and the minute I walked out of the dressing room to get another size leaving clothes in the dressing room since I was going to be right back I was yelled at and reprimanded by the store employee named Nina. Not only did she tell at me but belittled me basically saying "don't you dare leave the clothes there without hanging them up first." She was sooo rude and nasty that I almost walked out and leave the clothes there but since I really liked them, and I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. And when I told her I was going to tell the manager she got very aggressive and told me I don't care go ahead! I have to say though that the manager was very nice and professional and apologized saying that she was sorry if Nina made me feel a certain way. But Nina was super rude with nasty and disrespectful attitude and I will never step foot into that store again.

Gi