New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) / rude and unprofessional workers
My name is wendy and I currently reside at queensbridge houses, every since 2003 I have had problems with my roof leaking. After complaining for over a year, and still nothing was done, I decided to take them to court... And won. The problem is, is that although nycha knows that major repairs are needed in my apartment they still regard my repair request as being minimal at best. I personally think that supervision here is not adequate and pamper the needs of the employees instead of bringing queensbridge up to the standards of a viable, healthy, respected community. For example, most of the workers don't work and the ones who shows up at the apt for repairs don't have a positive regard for the person or family they serve, they are rude and unprofessional. I would like to see the federal government to come out here and see exactly where there money towards, but most of all I would like my apt to be inspected by this agency instead of nycha making the"random" selection of apt to be viewed.
More New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYCHA - no heat in bedroom after 11pm 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - on nycha waiting list since 11/23/2012 case never even reviewed
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - neighbor, smoking
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - nyc housing
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - plaster and paint
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - O'Dwyer Gardens in Coney Island - domestic violence emergency transfer - never put in ontime - 2 months & still waiting!