New Horizons Computer Learning Center / Fraudster and cheater
I also experienced scam tactics from this so called school. I should've realized it at the time but I guess I was just naive to sales tactics. I was 'cold' called at work about this wonderful institution. I though maybe they got my name from someone at Miami-Dade College but now I realize they probably were just calling from a phone book and asking for someone in management. I went in, looked over the courses, applied for student loans and when I was approved for the loan I signed up for the courses. I never saw a dime of the money and they must have signed me up in advance for over $18, 000 in courses.
Probably 1/3 of the way through, I realized that this was bogus. The courses ran no more than 5 days per course. The teaching was laughable. We should have been taking these classes in semester loads with hands on training and so forth. Even the A+ class was taught in 5 days. When I realized it, I asked for my money back and was refused. When I contacted Sallie Mae, they didn't care. They paid New Horizons in full, for classes that hadn't even been taken yet and as far as they were concerned it was my problem. What a scam.
More New Horizons Computer Learning Center Complaints & Reviews
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center - Dishonest, fraudulent sales 
- New Horizons Montessori - Unprofessionalism
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centre - Non-delivery of training already paid for
- New Horizons Driving School - Money Taken
- new horizon - taking our home
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers - quality of education / recruiting practices
- New Horizons Family Community Center - Harassment, Defamation of character
- New Horizon Computer Learning Center, Irving TX - A Total Rip Off
- New Horizons LLC - unsafe and hazardous conditions
- New Horizons - Rude and unwilling