New Balance / MR1224

1 Kansas City, MO, United States

I'm writing this e-mail to express my total disappointment with the new MR1224NR shoe that I bought from the NB store in Kansas City. I've been a devoted fan and customer of NB shoes since more than 10 years ago. I always looked for and bought the shoes that were made in the USA as the ones that are made in China are crap!! However, after running in those (MR1224) shoes for just 10-15 minutes, the outer part of the insoles start rubbing against my heels (in both feet) really bad and the shoes would force my feet to move in a completely awkward way!!! To an extent that I had to stop my exercise! I tried replacing the insoles of the shoes with my old insoles from my old NB pair (992) and I even went back to the NB shop and talked to the manager on-duty. He gave me some advices and tried to solve this problem by tighten the shoe laces, something which did help in the beginning but that solution was temporary as the problem persisted. I paid top dollar to have a top notch product but I feel that I did a wrong decision and I'm really frustrated by the performance of those shoes.

Hm