NetFlorist / paid for something and got something else. a cheap knock off

1 Durban, South Africa

Hi... I have a complaint... I previously used netflorist and had no issues... However today was my anniversary, and my husband wanted to surprise me with the mix daisies in pottery vase... And he purchased a greeting card... First of all the delivery came so late... At 18:45 pm... 2nd the greeting card purchased @ r19.95 was not delivered!!! Instead a cheap little standard card from the florist came with the diasies... And 3rdly... The vase is not a vase. Its not a pottery vase. Its a cheap little basket... And it cost r189.95??? Ridiculous... Very disappointed.. A bunch if thieves.. Please find attached pics. And screen shot of the actual paid for order... The florist yourl got to do the order was mokka blooms ballito... Please contact me with regards to refund or replacement... I'm not happy at all neither is my husband... Call me on [protected]. (Farzana dawood) / // I was given a voucher for r69.95...

As discussed with lindiwe at the call centre. She wasn't of much help.. Gave me a voucher.. Of r69.95, I agreed reluctantly... Because it looked like I wasn't getting anywhere... As a company you really don't care about your clients. As I mentioned before, I do purchase from netflorist... This experience has put a sour taste in my mouth. I do not care that the florist didn't have a small vase... The fact that I was giving a cheap basket makes my gift look cheap... I do not care if they put in more flowers... Its just a cheap looking arrangement. If I took my money and went to a store, I would have got something much better looking for the price paid to yourll. Some r279.85...!!!... U give me a measely r69.95 voucher???... Well that covers the r19.95 card that wasn't delivered... So in actual fact the voucher value from your side is r50... That doesn't even cover your delivery fee? You think its a good way for you to bluff your clients and they'll be happy???... From your terms and conditions... It says... """if on receiving our floral or gift creation, you or that special someone is not 100% satisfied, let our customer service team know within 48 hours and we will gladly collect and replace it at our expense or collect it and provide you with a refund.""" what a bunch of lies... The money doesn't matter to me, its about the principle of the matter... Now you give me a voucher, that I now need to go purchase something else, and it will cover r50 of the delivery cost, as I mentioned r19.95 of that 69.95 voucher does belong to me...??? I'm not an idiot... Bunch of thieves... Will never recommend yourll to anyone in future.

Farzana dawood