[Resolved] Net10 Wireless / data and text issues

1 United States

Hi I have an Iphone 6 AT&T and I just signed up a few months ago. So I am a new user but wow what a mess. I cannot get data where I should get data and be able to use it. Calls drop real easy and also texts do not get to me for like a week or two. This is the worst service ever. I am ready to go with a whole other company. Anyone else with these issues?

• Resolution statement

• Net10 Wireless Customer Care's Response, Sep 14, 2018

Hi, hisbeauty4ashes. This is Mia from NET10 Wireless. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've encountered with your data. Should you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Hi