NET10 / bad sim card

Greenville, SC, United States Review updated:
My son's sim card went bad after only 4 weeks. When I call net 10 (The philippines) they send me a new sim card - only the one they sent was one that is already in use. After being sent to her supervisor (Who is in belize - apparently a very large office for it to span that far) they cannot guarantee the new one they are sending me will work either.
Now I have to wait for another card. Who knows...?
Ci

Comments

Ma
  1st of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
SIM card DO NOT go bad your son was screwing around with the Security settings and locked the SIM card if the new SIM card dont work its a problem with the phone its not possible for NET10 to send a SIM CARD that is already used as if it was ued it would be in a phone and not sent to you.
Pr
  27th of Mar, 2011
Net10's so called support people don't know much, and I'm phrasing that as politely as I can.
I went around with them several times over two defective phones in a row and finally was able to move the time over to an older, featureless phone that at least did work so I can let my son and daughter in law use up the time.
By the way, after much research I have discovered that the phone trac and its subsidiaries are selling as a "new" LG900G is actually a discontinued, and no longer supported GW300 which was made for the AU / NZ market. trac reprogrammed it and pretty much crippled both features and functionality. "support" won't tell you that.
From what I can tell, a lot of trac's phones come to them through similar circumstances. This might be legal by some stretch, but it's definitely not ethical.

Net10 Wireless Logo Net10 Wireless