Neotel / Very disappointed at the lack of service

I received my Neotel phone in September. I signed for a debit order to go off on the 25th of each month. Nothing went off. I received by statement yesterday and it appears as if I've been billed for Sept & Aug. Only received the phone in August. I tried to call the call centre last week to find out about the debit order, could not get through, either line is just silent or engaged tone. Tried again yesterday and this morning, still the same thing.

Looged a compliant on website on Monday, no feedback yet. I need to resolve the billing issue and also find out if I need to pay via internet or will there be a debit order.

Very disappointed at the lack of service.

Ra

Comments

• Ad
      7th of Oct, 2010

Hey Buddy..
    Please disconnect your services ASAP. I took connenction from Neotel and it took them almost a year to resolve an issue that was created by their incompetent staff. To top their loathsome services they started sending me lawyers letter. it only stopped when i threatened them with a lawsuit for intimidation and blackmail. finally Consumer protector helped resolve half of the matter and half is still pending after a year.