Neopost / Customer service, equipment, billing issues
Neopost knows that when it comes to mailing solutions, the market's pretty limited. When we switched from Pitney Bowes (with whose service we were entirely unimpressed) we thought we were stepping up. Not so. Since the beginning, when we leased a postage machine and folder/inserter, we've had nothing but problems and headaches. It's gotten so bad that we actually considered going back to licking stamps. Billing issues, equipment failures, poor customer service and a completely unresponsive leadership, we cannot wait until our lease expires. The only person who seems to care a whit about anything is the service Manager, who is excellent. Avoid doing business with this poorly run company.
More Neopost Complaints & Reviews
- Neopost - Non-Working Equipment; No Customer Service; Lied about Promised Refund 
- Neopost - NEOPOST
- Neopost - Not happy with product 30 day trial 
- Neopost - Horrible Customer Service 
- Neopost - customer service
- Neopost - apps, slogans to be exact.
- Neopost - neopost postage machine
- Neopost - unauthorized credit card charge
- Neopost - company as a whole
- Neopost - billing department