NCO-Medclr / Unfair billing practices, fraud and rip off!
I was seen in a Lovelace ER in June of 05. I have Presbyterian insurance but it was an emergency. A claim was never filed to Pres. I called Lovelace and faxed them my ins. card and they said it was all taken care of. Then I started getting calls from a credit agency. I faxed them my insurance card twice and they said it was all cleared up. Then I got a call from NCO-MEDCLR. I faxed them my card. The rep was beyond rude to me. I asked her if this would go on my credit report and she said, "When you do not pay your debts, you should be punished." I explained that it is not my debt as I have insurance. I called a month later and was told that it was pending. Now, 8 months later I have sold my house and am purchasing a new one. Guess what is on my credit report!!!
I called NCO and patiently dealt with their hatefulness. They would put me on hold in mid-sentence and interrupted me. They said that it is my ins. fault. I called Pres. and my wonderful rep. called them with me on a conference call. They completely lied to her when she confronted them about what they were telling me. She told them to fax the info to her and she'll take care of it. NCO refused. She said, "You cant hold this poor girl accountable for your mistake." They said too bad. At one point they thought they had us on hold and we could hear them badmouthing us. Finally they agreed to mail her the info in 48 hours. We shall see. I will not back down from this. They know that Pres will deny the claim due to timely file and they are responsible now for the debt. This company is fraudulent and I will not do business with any company that uses them as their third party credit agency!
More NCO-Medclr Complaints & Reviews
- NCO-Medclr - I paid my bill in full and they will not show a 0.00 balance on my credit report! 
- NCO-Medclr - non-existing medical debt 
- NCO-Medclr - credit report 
- NCO-Medclr - Terrible experience
- NCO-Medclr - I got a charge that went to collection without my knowledge! 
- NCO-Medclr - billing me for hospital visits I never made 
- NCO-Medclr - Wrong Reporting Causing Damages To Me
- NCO-Medclr - Supposed debt bill every year without notice or warning!