NCO Financial Services / My bad experience with them
These people are on the border line of breaking the law! I had a babysitter with my daughter while I went out for a job interview. While I was gone NCO called and asked for me. The babysitter told me that she had my daughter on her hip (screaming) and couldn't hear the lady very well. The lady called her Ms. Smith (me) and she told the lady that she wasn't me that I was on a job interview and wouldn't be home until 3 or so. The lady then said, "Ms. Smith we need to get a payment for this account, you need to send us $38." Again, the babysitter explained the situation. The lady then says... "You just told me you were Ms. Smith! You need to stop pretending." My babysitter told her that she wasn't me and that I was at a job interview and she could call back around 3. It sad when no one in your house is safe from these people.
More NCO Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- NCO Financial Services - Fraud debt collection! 
- NCO Financial Services - Repeatedly calling my cellphone looking for a wrong person 
- NCO Financial Services - Harassing Phone Calls, Wrong Number 
- NCO Financial Services - They continue to call and harass me 
- NCO Financial Services - Suing over paid bills 
- NCO Financial Services - Called 4 times for a collection that has nothing to do with me
- NCO Financial Services - Robo Calls are incessant and annoying
- NCO Financial Services - Accused of not paying what i don't owe!!!
- NCO Financial Services - Scam 
- NCO Financial Services - What a sleazy operation!