Newport 100s Complaints & Reviews

Newport 100scigarette

So I bought a carton of Newport 100's and the entire caron was stale like old. So i took them back to the store amd the owner said they just came in and I'm like they tasted old. I am so dissatisfied with a almost 60 dollar purchase. I was going on vacation and bought the carton to last me for my vacation and until I got back and got paid again. Newport is the cigarette i smoke daily and its not fair for me to waste my hard earned money in cigarettes that are old.

Newport 100scigarettes

I bought a carton. As I always do.. They are so stale. They break so easy. I've been smoking Newport since I started smoking 30 years ago a carton is alot of money but to be able to enjoy them. I hope you can make it right.. Thank you for your time

Newport 100sBad pack of cigarettes

I purchase cigarettes from a store in Donora PA. everyday. The last time I purchased a pack 5 of the cigarettes the filter came a part from the tobacco part of the cigarette. I just wanted to let you know about the problem with this pack of cigarettes.

Thank you very much.

• To
    Tony Soprano Jul 18, 2008

You stupid fool. You buy a pack of cigarettes, which hasten your demise, and you warn us about a defective pack?!? Leave the free wireless at the local coffee shop to people who can provide useful information and take your sorry, chain smoking, yellow-stained teeth, bed breath ### back to the trailer park and wait for yo man to get off work pumping gas at the local station. Your 5 kids deserve a mother better than you. Twit.

• Ke
    kellie abney Jul 28, 2011

Me and my husband brought a carton of newport 100s. The carton that we have is stale . They taste as if they were sitting for months on end. We buy cartons so we will have cigarttes for a week or two. I am very upset that I wasted my money on a carton of newports that were stale. I would like to know what I can do to get remimbured for the money I spent on this stale carton of newport 100s. I do not have a pic of the stale cigarettes.

Chavina Ulis Nov 20, 2018

i purchased a carton of newport 100 ciggaretts from a gas station and every pack was stale.the clerk would not refund my money even tho i offered the return of the merchandise.