Nature Cleanse / unauthorized use of debit card
First of all, I don't know how they got my debit card number, because I only use it at the Bank's ATM machine. Moreover, my account has been debited for one charge of $88 and two charges of $93.95. I have replaced my debit card with a new one and filed a fraud complaint with my local bank. The bank representative told me that there has been an increase in this type of scam activity of late, but are at a loss to explain how they got my debit card number.
More Nature Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Nature Cleanse - won't answer phone for me to cancel membership 
- Nature Cleanse - charged account 88.00trying to get refund 
- Nature Cleanse - '14-day free trial ripoff' 
- Nature Cleanse - unable to cancel/unauthorized charge 
- Nature Cleanse - deceit 
- Nature Cleanse - credit card fraudulently charged 
- Nature Cleanse - fraud and touted by oprah
- Nature Cleanse - unauthorized credit card charge
- Nature Cleanse - qustionable company ethics/lack of easily visible and clear conditions of trial.
- Nature Cleanse - being billed before I get product