Natural Cures Newsletter / I cancelled 6 months ago and they stopped sending letters but are still charging my account.I have called and let voice messages to no avail .
In August 2007 I ordered Book as advertised on TV. I told the person I spoke with that I only wanted the book and Not any additional offers she made. I was charged and received t he book and was charged $24.00. I have since been billed on my credit card for 2 NEWSLETTERS @ 9.95 each. I did not want these and I have asked that those charges be taken off my Mastercard account. I have tried to call the phone numbers listed in the "newsletters" to cancel but have not had any success in getting thru to anyone. Please advise as to what is going to stop this scam.
More Natural Cures Newsletter Complaints & Reviews
- Natural Cures (NaturalCures.com) - Beware of this scam! 
- NaturalCures.com - Additional unauthorized charges! 
- Natural Cures Newletter - I want to cancel my subsciption 
- Natural Cures - Scam billing 
- Natural Cures . com - Kevin Trudeau - Unathorized Visa charges 
- Natural Cures/Free money - Book Scam/charges over and above book
- Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau - Cannot cancel subscription
- Natural Cures - credit card charge 
- Natural Cures Book - Scam and fraud! 
- Natural Cures Newsletter - Fraudulent charges!