Natural Cures (NaturalCures.com) / Beware of this scam!

While visiting Kevin Trudeau's Natural Cures website at www.naturalcures.com, I signed up for a "FREE" 7-day trial of the website newsletter. Within that "FREE" 7-day trial, I canceled the subscription following the website instructions. The website claims that if you cancel within the 7-days, you will not be billed. One month later, I received a charge of $9.95 on my credit card and promptly revisited the site only to find that I could not log in to it. I then sent an email to the web address provided for cancellations at cancel AT naturalcures.com, asking them to cancel the subscription and to credit my card for this unauthorized charge. I did not receive a response.

Month two comes along and I am again charged $9.95. I then contacted my banking institution and advised them that I was receiving a fraudulent charge. I completed the paperwork to halt the charges and was assured that the charge would be blocked. Lo and behold if it isn't now month three and again there is a charge of $9.95 on my account. I have re-sent an email to cancel AT naturalcures.com with a more forceful request that the subscription be canceled and my account credited for the full amount before I seek further action.

I am extremely disgusted with this entire situation as are others who have been scammed by Kevin Trudeau. What really upsets me is how Trudeau is on this crusade against the FDA because they are "lying" to us, the public, and causing untold unnecessary deaths and illnesses each year. I'd say this is an instance of the "pot calling the kettle black". Kevin Trudeau is a charlatan. He is a liar. He is a defrauder. He is no better than his enemy, the FDA. I now hope they prosecute him to the fullest extent the law allows. After all, what goes around comes around.

D  20th of Jan, 2008 by
Just because you could not get a subscription cancelled and your $9.95 refunded you are going to put Kevin Trudeau in the same category as the FDA, FTC and all the corrupt people in our government?

Try calling to cancel your phone service with Sprint or your cable and internet service with Comcast... now that's worth getting angry about.

I just read Kevin's book... and I am shocked by some of the things he has revealed, but have also had my own suspicions about the millions of dollars of research the FDA has had and still we have cancer, diabetes, etc. Why do more people die from these diseases than ever before, yet there is more money for research than ever? Where did all these new diseases come from? AIDS (I think I know this one), Lupus, etc. etc.

Get over the $9.95... there are more important things in life!!!
A  31st of Jan, 2008 by
I've been reading Kevin Trudeau's book (Natual Cures, What "They" Don't Want You to Know) and have had the need to skip over SO MUCH of his soap-boxing. What he's "revealing" has already been revealed. Nothing new. I purchased this book to learn of natural cures. NOT to be referred to some web sites. I should have known better. One week after ordering his book I received junk mail stating how I could become rich, famous and beautiful by ordering yet ANOTHER book that he endorces - only for $150.00. Come on Mr. Trudeau......I do agree. YOU ARE A SCAM.
A  6th of Feb, 2008 by
Same problem cancel news letter, no response and continue to bill me. I called my credit card co. they gave me 1-800-237-1957 to call naturalcures if no resonce will call credit card co. back. SCAM SCAM SCAM.
A  6th of May, 2008 by
I called to cancel right after I placed the order (after reading the comments here) and they would not let me cancel. ...even though they said it would be 4 to 6 weeks to be delivered. The charge has appeared on my credit card and I told them I would dispute it. They said you can't dispute a shipping charge . Supposedly, the $19.90 charge was for shipping only. ( mighty high shipping costs) I cannot believe I was so duped as to order these 2 books. From what I have read here- they aren't worth reading. I will try to refuse the delivery or get the charge removed from my account.
A  19th of May, 2008 by
I have ordered the books of natural cures. I am also being charged 9.95 for purchases I did not agree to. When you put your trust and honesty in people it should be as good as what use to be, just a handshake. I'am very upset at the fact that information I purchased to aid myself and family has come from a dishonest company and Kevin Trudeau. The way our economical value is today with gas, food, and even healthcare, the last thing our society needs is someone else hand in our pocket without permision. I will continue to dispute and erase the charges on my account and seek legal help if necessary to stop scams not ask for.
A  9th of Jun, 2008 by
If you are victim, DO THIS NOW!
1. Firstly you need to present proof to your bank, show them that you have contact Kevin Trudeau's company and try to cancel the charges. Then, inform your bank to reverse those charges.

2. Cancel your credit card. Get a new card from ANOTHER bank.

In fact, I was a victim too, but I was able to get back my money. I have put together a short report detailing the whole process that is guarantee to get your money, you can read it here:

anyone who needs help can contact me chiayee.lai[@]gmail.com
A  1st of Nov, 2008 by
Money is always a sensitive issue, as Kevin Trudeau should know. Service is new to the internet. Great service is almost non existent on the internet. Internet Buyer beware!
N  4th of Nov, 2008 by
After ordering his books - I was shocked to find that every month I had a 9.95 bill for a newsletter I did not get nor did I want. It has been 8 months - this company owes me 80.00. Help!!!
N  12th of Nov, 2008 by
Kevin's book was great. I too skipped the rants after a while. But his rants are right on and are valid.
His web site sucks though. I did sign up and have been unable to find any valuable info on it. Maybe I am missing something or doing something wrong?
I also got n e mail from his company asking me to sign up for a lifetime membership. I was asked to pay a one time fe and receive all kinds of stuff to go with it. But why would I? His web site sucks! And I e mailed my complaints saying I would be interested in joining lifetime is I could get a few questions answered. But nothing...Oh well..
D  25th of Jul, 2009 by
Wow...maybe these people are being paid by someone to complain this way. This man and the TRUTH has saved many lives and is still doing so. I have been diagnosed with breast cancer, and the information that I have been given is saviing my life. Sorry you didn't have a good experience, but I am still alive and breathing. You go KEVIN!

N  10th of Dec, 2012 by
No billionaire is going to scam anyone for $ 9:95, Obviously there is a glitch in the system somehwere .Be persistant and when you find the solution share with others who may encounter the same thing. Mr Trudeau's info is the result of centuries of research by manny many people in many different fields and he has simply compiled it for the benefit of all humans and even animals and plants..
Nobel Prize winners, medical and other related scientists, doctors of many fields, you name it and he has been instrumental in putting so much of it together for us, not something you could expect from the real scammers and frauds at FDA, FTC etc. It's all about the money, big big money for the Pharmaceutical, Food and Trade organizations. It's not about health and cures at those orgs. Give Trudeau a break and do a little research YOURSELF and you will be singing praises to him and the thousands of caring people who made literature like this available after all these years of being duped by those we pay to protect us not help kill us.Trudeau has spent mega millions of his own money fighting these mercenary clowns in the hope of being able to bring these crooks down and open the real truth for the benenfit of all mankind, our health our children's health and real healing for the good of mankind. When this gent gets his ten bucks back after the glitch is fixed I hope he will have the fortitude to tell us all and take a more realistic approach to reality.