Nationwide Access LLC / No customer service, steals your money!

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818-728-2227

Don't trust this company!!! I bought an engine from them, it wasn't what they advertised on website. I ordered a 80cc bicycle engine. what showed up was a 65cc engine with the box being marked as 80cc. The engine itself is clearly marked as 65cc.

Also Fed-EX messed up on my shipment, but handled it well and refunded my money. Unfortunatly they had to refund it to the shipper// well gasbike, aka nationwide access llc won't give me my money back. They are dishonest and are stealing my money.

Oh it gets worse, they have NO customer service skills! When you call you get a rude lady that has no information, and says she has no manager!

Av

Comments

• Cw
      15th of Jun, 2009

They have a Disclaimer: The Jet 80cc is actually a 66cc. Down through the years China bike engine factories have always advertised their biggest engine as 80cc therefore we have listed them the same way on our website. However, the bore and stroke of an 80cc being 47x38mm only equals 66cc. Therefore there is no such thing as an 66cc/80cc bike motor and it truly does not exist and we want to make sure that you are aware of this.

Found at the bottom of their home page.