National Park Reservations / Don't get duped into using their service!
Don’t use this reservation agency. They are not affiliated with the US National Parks. They make reservations with hotels which the consumers can easily make without paying the 10% reservation fee. One my first call, they made the reservation with the wrong hotel (twice as expensive), which I discovered only after I got my credit card bill. After I called them back, they corrected the reservation (so it was with the right hotel) but double-charged my credit card. I called back gain, and was put on hold for long periods and handed from rep to rep -- no one was willing to help me. I finally talked to the manager. At this point I just wanted to end my troubles by canceling the reservation, but the manager refused.
In addition to a vacation almost ruined by this agency, I was treated with disrespect and rudeness. I’m now stuck with disputing the double charges and the reservation fee.
This operation was poorly run with questionable ethical standards. Don’t get duped into using their service!
More National Park Reservations Complaints & Reviews
- National Park Reservations - Deception 
- National Park Reservations - Misrepresentation 
- National Park Reservations - Charge me and not providing service 
- National Park Reservations - Appears to be part of the National Parks but is a privately owned company 
- National Park Reservations - 10% Non-Refundable Fee 
- US Park Lodging / National Park Reservations - Deceptive advertising 
- National Park Reservation - Fraud 
- National Parks Reservations Inc, - Not part of park system reservations 
- National Parks Reservation - Scam