National Express Birmingham Gb / credit card charges

what is this co and why and how is it getting money off my credit card, what steps can i take to prevent them from taking my money

Comments

15th of May, 2012

Just discovered 5 charges in this last week. All for different amounts. And I am located in Aruba.
    Just had my bank instructed to close the card. It is incredible how one must close the card and go through the inconvenience of acquiring a new one and not being able to have the name of the crook company just blocked from the system. That way VISA could also be protecting all its clients and avoid having to go through the whole process of changing everyone card. I sincerely hope they can track down the ###.
    What we all can do is also contact the company in GB and let them know that someone is using their name to commit this fraud. Maybe they can do something from their end, being closer to the crooks. http://www.nationalexpress.com/home.aspx

19th of May, 2012

Discovered some new names with charges on my card over these last days, just before I managed closing/blocking my card with the bank. People be aware of these names appearing on your credit card statement: AMATEC MONTREUIL FR and RAFFAELLO COM DI ALBER TORINO IT.
    Seems like my credit card info has been travelling all over Great Britain, France and Italy.