National Enterprise Systems / Horrible People!

1 Solon, OH, United States Review updated:

Yesterday I recieved a phone call from a "Michael King", he changed his name a few times, regarding an "important business matter." I called him back and without letting me say anything but my name he yelled at me for my deliquent student loan and said that if I didn't pay $16, 000 by the end of the phone call I was going to be sued. First of all, my loan was nowhere near that amount! I asked him to please hang on so I could go get my son out of his crib and give him his breakfast and "Micheal" started to attack my parenting abilities. WTF?! I explained to him that I am more than happy to make reasonable payments, but that I am currently a stay at home mom so once my husband gets back (he's deployed) I will return to work and the payments can be higher. This jerk asked me to call my family and friends to get thier credit card infomation OR I could just sell off all my personal belongings by the end of the day. My mom and cosigner called the supervisor and that lady proceeded to yell at her and tell her that "She will see us in court." I immediatley went to the military legal office and they will deal with these HORRIBLE HORRIBLE people for me. Something really needs to be done about NES and I am more than willing to help out in anyway!

Comments

• Sc
      5th of Feb, 2010

As a former employee of NES I want to clarify that this company will take any settlement offer. For example if you have an account with Bank of America they say they will only accept 50% settlement offer. That is garbage. They will take anything. They can accept offers all the down to 30%, but if it is under 40% it has to be approved by Bank of America..which all the time it is.
    They are a bunch of hungry hounds there. You can talk to them and they say that "This settlement offer will not be good next week, you have to set it up today"..GARBAGE! You can call up at anytime and they will take your money. They are hungry money hounds and they are in it for your money. They push for you to set up payments by the 20th of each month because that is the closing date for commission checks. That is another thing..NES employees get nearly around 22% to 34% commission on accounts..depending on what state you live in.
    Another off subject topic about NES is the employees that are working there. From being a past employee there I have noticed the large amount of employees that go in the parking lot and smoke up there drugs, then come back in the building to collect. Kind of scary thinking that people who are under the influence of drugs are making phone calls to debtors and taking payments. Every employee that is hired by NES is "drug tested" which every employee that works there will tell you that those drug test results don't matter to NES. They will hire anyone at anytime! They have even hired individuals with criminal backgrounds. Only if the FDCPA and NES clients knew about this!

• Me
      1st of Feb, 2017

The Company has a lack of training and the supervisors and managers are very unprofessional. I'm not sure what their thinking at the company it's family owned so with that being said the TRAINING needs to be a whole lot better and the people they hire ummmmmmmm NO it's not a professional setting at all. I walked out and never returned not a good place to work.