National Enterprise Systems / Horrible People!
Yesterday I recieved a phone call from a "Michael King", he changed his name a few times, regarding an "important business matter." I called him back and without letting me say anything but my name he yelled at me for my deliquent student loan and said that if I didn't pay $16, 000 by the end of the phone call I was going to be sued. First of all, my loan was nowhere near that amount! I asked him to please hang on so I could go get my son out of his crib and give him his breakfast and "Micheal" started to attack my parenting abilities. WTF?! I explained to him that I am more than happy to make reasonable payments, but that I am currently a stay at home mom so once my husband gets back (he's deployed) I will return to work and the payments can be higher. This jerk asked me to call my family and friends to get thier credit card infomation OR I could just sell off all my personal belongings by the end of the day. My mom and cosigner called the supervisor and that lady proceeded to yell at her and tell her that "She will see us in court." I immediatley went to the military legal office and they will deal with these HORRIBLE HORRIBLE people for me. Something really needs to be done about NES and I am more than willing to help out in anyway!
More National Enterprise Systems Complaints & Reviews
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and rip off! 
- National Enterprise Systems - It is a horrible company 
- National Enterprise Systems - Collection Tactics 
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and cheating 
- National Enterprise Systems - scare tactics
- National Enterprise Systems - customer service calls too early or too late
- National Enterprise Systems - Continuing to call despite informing them of the wrong number
- National Enterprise Systems - Wage garnishment
- National Enterprise Systems - Made unauthorized charged to my fiancée bank account
- National Enterprise Systems - Fraudulent claims and unauthorized charges