National Auto Divisionrip off praying and threatening people

They called up a friend of mine I take care of and told her they were going to take her car away is she didn't pay for whatever she understood they wanted. She thought it was her car insurance company. They convinced her that she had to give them her debit or credit card. If you spoke with her over the phone at all you would know she did not understand much if anything. She had had a stroke and recently out of the hospital for many illnesses. When I called them on her behalf I asked them who and what they were selling. My friend had not a clue.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Howell, NJ They said an extended warranty and then rattled off the car and her address neither of which was correct. She doesn't even own that car they claimed she verified nor did the address match hers. It was a non existent address and a zip code that wasn't anywhere near the city they quoted let alone the state. Refused to give back her money unless I produced a poa. Like I would fax them anymore information on her or me. Hahahahhahaha. They are predators and should all be thrown in a nigerian jail with the rest of the nigerian royal families that you need to help get them their $1,000,000,000,000 from which they will gladly pay you for. Crooks of the world. Pray on the old and infirm.

Bo