Napster / Stealing other MP3s
I have discovered that the Napster Software is mis-indentifing tracks I have downloaded from Amazon and placing their license restrictions on unristricted MP3se. I happened to discover this by chance when I tried to send an MP3 to a friend. When the Napster screen popped up I deleted the track and downloaded a new version from Amazon. The same thing happened and will continue to happen until I remove the Napster software.
I suspect Napster is aware of this and chooses not to address it because they have not been sued yet - lets hope that changes soon.
More Napster Complaints & Reviews
- Rn Real Com Online & Rn Rhapsody Music - illegal deduction of funds from my account 
- Napster - fraudulent credit card charges 
- Rhapsody - Cancelling Membership 
- Rhapsody.com - Automatically billed for services I did not order 
- RN Rhapsody Music - billing after cancelling program 
- Napster - customer service
- Rhapsody Music Service - Unauthorized charges
- Napster / Rhapsody International - unauthorized credit card charges
- RN *RHAPSODY MUSIC - unauthorized charges
- Rhapsody - Internet Fraud