Napster / Happy long time rhapsody customer switched to horrible napster

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:

I have been with Rhapsody for over ten years without any problems until Napster took over. I was promised nothing would change and I would have my same playlists. This is not true! My available playlists seems to be within the past four years and those dating beyond are no longer visible.

Rhapsody subscribers pay a higher monthly for a low performance service which charges members at a lower rate. I feel I have been grossly lied too, bamboozled, and cheated.

At the cost of approximately $2, 000 for my overall music subscription, I expect better service than Napster has provided. I feel long term Rhapsody customers have been defrauded.

Gw
Nov 11, 2016

Comments

• Si
      11th of Nov, 2016

I think the opposite and in fact, Napster didn't take over anything. Rhapsody simply changed the named of the same product they have always had to Napster. That's it! A simple name change. They are still the exact same company in every way. They have owned the rights to the name Napster for years now and just decided to use it. If you really have that big of a problem, their customer service is great and I'm sure they would get you some answers if you just asked.
    ~ A Well Informed Customer