Napster / Happy long time rhapsody customer switched to horrible napster
I have been with Rhapsody for over ten years without any problems until Napster took over. I was promised nothing would change and I would have my same playlists. This is not true! My available playlists seems to be within the past four years and those dating beyond are no longer visible.
Rhapsody subscribers pay a higher monthly for a low performance service which charges members at a lower rate. I feel I have been grossly lied too, bamboozled, and cheated.
At the cost of approximately $2, 000 for my overall music subscription, I expect better service than Napster has provided. I feel long term Rhapsody customers have been defrauded.
More Napster Complaints & Reviews
- Rn Real Com Online & Rn Rhapsody Music - illegal deduction of funds from my account 
- Napster - fraudulent credit card charges 
- Rhapsody - Cancelling Membership 
- Rhapsody.com - Automatically billed for services I did not order 
- RN Rhapsody Music - billing after cancelling program 
- [Resolved] Napster / Rhapsody International - napster music online
- Napster / Rhapsody International - napster
- Napster - customer service
- Napster I Rhapsody - Can't cancel through them
- Napster - Overbilled charges