Napleton Dodge / Auto purchase fraud

1 Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee, FL, United States Review updated:

I recently went in to buy a truck for my son ant Napleton Dodge in Kissimmee FL. We put down $5760 down plus a$1000 trade. They had also ask my son for a print out of his banking statements so he could get the loan based on his earned income. He did that on line in front of them, not just once, but twice. Napleton then printed it out the bank statement in there office twice, and submitted it to the bank for the loan. Mike the sales manager put down more money than my son had made, so my son could get the loan by lying to the bank. The bank caught this lie and denied him their loan after he drove the truck around for a week. We then to save face for my son, tried to show to the bank he earned more money on another job that he has as an independent contractor to meet their qualifications. but after the lie Napleton Dodge had done by portraying that my son had did this lie, and not Napleton would not give him the loan by showing more earned income. When we went back to get all our money back it took a week to get our money back of witch the needed immediately for the deal, Our title for the auto in trade had their name stamped on it, and they would not give us a clean title, just a letter of explanation to the license be rue. Stay away from Napleton Dodge, they will do anything for a sale, even lie and discredit a young mans credit for it's own selfish gains.

Mr

Comments

• Rv
      25th of Sep, 2011

its true they talk trash about customers behind closed doors. I know Iwoked there and right before I quit i took a hidden video camera in the sales managers office. he was mad becaus a little old lady came in to buy a car close to closing time. About 45 minutesuntill close . What a joke. Stay away but enoug of what i said lt the video speak for itself heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgiAs4ITeW4

• Hd
      6th of Sep, 2012

I, m in Puerto Rico and i was working there can you share that video with me Hector