MyVitanet / Horrible Service

I completely agree with all of the ANGRY customers pertaining to this rediculous attempt of an online company. For all those probable MyVitaNet.com employees whom say something good about this site here is my horrific testimonial: I placed a $150.00 order on January 21, 2010, didn't hear anything for nearly two weeks at which time I emailed their customer service, waited 3 days with no response then called their 1.800 number which has 3 options, 1 if you already placed an order go to their website, option 2 for NEW orders only, and option 3 for general inquiries which also directs you to their website. Of course by this time I'm absolutely furious so I proceed to option 2 and describe my situation to the company Rep whom says he cannot help me and has no access to previously placed orders. After giving him the 3rd degree explaining how I plan to proceed to the BBB he now says he can open a ticket and have Customer Service call me back...guess what NO CALL. I proceeded to their website and pitched another email complaint explaining how I plan to notify the BBB, notify my Credit Card Company of this FRAUDULENT website and post a most unpleasant testimonial on a blog. Two days after my 3rd email and 3rd phone call to the company I finally received an email (February 16, 2010)from some lady with a mothernature.com address stating how she apologized for the lack of response due to some BS illness and the reason for not receiving my order was due to some inclement weather...WOW what a crock. The good news is she said my order has been cancelled and sorry for any inconvenience. If you want good service from a good online Vitamin company I recommend looking into Vitamin World whom is currently offering a 40% off coupon code which saved me $100 dollars on virtually the same order I had with MyVitaNOT.com.

I have and continue to do numerous online transactions however the order, experience and customer service from MyVitanet.com was by far the WORST.

Angry Customer.

Comments

• Ro
      29th of Dec, 2010

I wish I had checked a complaint site before placing an order. I had used this company previously (May), and apparently had no problems, but this order --after having to search through various areas of their website is marked "warehouse processing"--it hasn't even been shipped since 12/20 and it's now 12/28. Says some items were not in stock; well, ship what is in stock. Also rec'd a response that they would answer in 1-2 days' time? I won't even attempt to use the 800 # after reading this complaint. And where are they located? Cannot find an actual geographical "ship from" point.

• Fr
      16th of Nov, 2011

my order date 10-07-2011 today is 11-16-2011 did not receive my order vitanet-1001704 and was charge 62.90 on my credit card.

please respond !!!