MyUS.com / myus.com scams

1 Florida City, FL, United States Review updated:

I shipped with this company some perfumes from USA to Saudi Arabia. I paid for additional insurance fees and special handling fees to secure my shipment.
The shipment delayed and arrived after 2 weeks and it was damaged and the perfume leaked on other bottles and boxes.
I contacted MyUs customers support provided them with all photos and invoices for my shipment. The total cost for shipping and the perfumes was in range of 600$.
After 2 months from my escalation for my shipment they comeback to me saying the insurance company covered only the damaged bottle and will not pay you for other 6 bottles spoiled boxes and has some scratches and damages!!!???
We will refund you only 191.24$. You can contact your merchant for the other items.
I offered them to to take the shipment back and refund me full amount but they rejected my offer.
This the worst experience I had with shipping from US to Saudi Arabia. I have more than 6 years experience with Aramex shop and ship.. always was professional services and support.

Please let me know to whom I need to escalate them to get my money back

Al
Aug 19, 2014

Comments

• Ke
      20th of Aug, 2014

Thank you for shipping with MyUS.com, and I'm sorry to hear that you had this experience!

MyUS.com covers the first $100 in declared value for free, and it sounds like you had insurance on the remaining amount. We thoroughly investigate each and every insurance claim in conjunction with our couriers. You can learn more about our insurance and the claims process here: http://www.myus.com/en/tips-faq/insurance/how-do-i-file-a-claim-for-missing-or-damaged-items/

We would love to help and will be glad to review the courier's insurance findings. Can you please provide your suite number so we can have your account manager follow up with you?

• Al
      20th of Aug, 2014

MyUs suite is 425-247 and the shipment AWB 8876932153

You company should take full responsibility for this damage otherwise why you charged me additional fees for insurance and other fees for special handling .
    In the other hand you should deliver whatever products you are receiving in same conditions otherwise don't offer such services . Wasting people money and efforts is not a Joke .

• Ha
      25th of Apr, 2017

I would recommend you viabox it is the best shipping company with best services and has lowest shipping rates and excellent customer care.

• Ic
      21st of Aug, 2017

itu alasannya kenapa saya suka menggunakan Viabox. selain harganya lebih murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. CS akan merespon dalam waktu 1-12 jam.

• Vi
      14th of Aug, 2018

Hi Guys,

Make an online complaint with the consumer protection agency in Texas where Myus.com is located.

&

These 2 agencies are where you should make the complaint for legal action.

I'm being cheated by myus.com as well.

Action only when many complaints are made. Its democracy!

Thanks in advance.