MyUS.com / lost two shipments in different time

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Review updated:

Hi,

This is the second time for MyUS to lose my items, the first time it was since September 2014 I always ship my packages to MyUS from many online store and being rest assured that I will get my items with confident but suddenly I found one items was lost and no one told me about it so I checked the history and it was dropped without any reason as the item was Perfume and no one informed me about this. However I opened a case with them and still following up with them.

Last week I was collecting 4 packages including some accessories and hard drive and I checked out the snapshot of the drive in the inbox which is great thing to make you confident, however I requested to ship the 4 packages, and it took long time to get a feedback about the shipment progress, then I was very surprised that I received an email confirming that the shipment has been processed with 3 packages and after I received another email apology regarding the missing package!!! The big question is who gave you (MyUS) the authority to take decision to ship the packages like this way ( even with missing package ) without asking me first to decide because this will cost me a lot. Now MyUS looking for the missing item (the one i got picture about) and gave me one week to find it which is unacceptable at all!!!

Guys what should I do? please I need your support and help those MyUS not doing their job properly and they should pay us for any mistake happened to our valuable packages or time!!!

Regards,

In
Jan 6, 2015

Comments

• Wa
      29th of Jul, 2015

I have been using MyUS for 2 years. My recent shipment is a nightmare! One of my valuable items has gone missing upon receipt of my parcel.
    Firstly they cancelled the original shipment, repacked and sent (Fedex AWB 781006106815 changed to AWB 781010635369) The repacking net weight is less but the box is bigger (showing that less item/weight was in the repackaging) It was shown that the cancellation of shipment and repacking were done by Michael and Brandon.
    I had been asking why repacked the parcel in the first place
    ( I had never complained about the postage) and no reasonable answer was given. This person named Kathleen had been sending me apologetic emails but could not give me an exact answer why and who initiated the cancellation and repacking.
    When I asked them to search their premise again as maybe the item had been left out, they did not bother to check.
    I suspect a theft issue here! What should I do?

26th of Mar, 2016

That's why viabox is one of world reliable shipping services. www.viabox.com

• Ha
      25th of Apr, 2017

i would recommend you viabox as it is the most reliable company so far with best services and lowest shipping rates.