MyPix2.com / Canvas

Apex, NC, United States

WARNING: Do not EVER send your photos to this place. If I could give them 0 stars I would. They allegedly make posters, canvases, prints, etc. though I have not seen any actual evidence of this. At the end of May, I uploaded one picture to their site to be made into an 8x10 canvas as a birthday gift for my sister in law. I figured I had plenty of time, since her birthday isn't until August. After several weeks, I checked the status of my order, which was still in "stage 1" of 4 stages of processing. I contacted the company by phone and email and was told by "Erica" in customer service that my canvas would take 30-45 business days, which I told her was insanely long. It's now August. I still don't have the canvas and my order is still in "stage one, " so I inquired again. This time I was told that the processing time would be "at least" 60 business days. Yes, you heard that right. At least 60 business days--more than 3 months--to process one 8x10 canvas. When I demanded my money back, they told me they would not refund my money, but that I could cancel my order for store credit. What a joke! Why would I want store credit from a company I don't want to do business with again in my lifetime?

This is how I responded:

"Erica,
This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life. When I first asked about this problem, I was told you were running 30-45 business days, which, in and of itself, is unacceptable. Now, you're telling me it's at least 60 days? Let's do the math. 60 days is about 12 weeks or 3 months. You're telling me it will take 12 weeks to make one 8x10 canvas during a time that isn't even a rush or holiday season? How on earth can you even type those words with any shred of dignity and put the title Customer Support after your name? And now you want to offer me store credit if I cancel my order. I'd be pissing myself laughing if that weren't so entirely and ironically disgusting. Why would I want store credit to a place this inept? So, I can order something else that will take more than 3 months to process? Please, do not insult my intelligence."

At this point, I am convinced that Erica is the sole employee of this dump. She not only answers all the customer service complaints, but I'm pretty sure she weaves each canvas by hand with tiny little needles while blindfolded with her hands behind her back while hanging upside down. Then she stretches each one and walks it to work. After that, she sits down, takes out her colored pencils, and personally draws each picture on each canvas. That's the only explanation I have for why orders take this long. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

They will also remove any negative feedback from their Facebook page.

Wc