[Resolved] MyHeritage.com / stay away from these guys
They hold your details as it is a family tree. For me they are holding too many details none of which I gave them. I have asked them more than once to remove the surplus details but up to now they have either refused or now they ignore my emails.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Nov 06, 2018
Dear MyHeritage member,
I'm sorry to find your complaint and will do all I can to help.
Privacy is extremely important to us and we always remove any information if you request to do so.
I would like to investigate why this hasn't happened yet. In order to do so, I must first locate your registered account.
Therefore, please e-mail me directly at rafael.[protected]@myheritage.com so I may assist you with this with very high priority.
I'll be looking for your e-mail.
More MyHeritage.com Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - trial membership cancellation
- [Resolved] My Heritage - dna evaluation