[Resolved] MyHeritage — they lost my dna sample and won't refund my money!
I strongly advise everyone thinking about using My Heritage to reconsider. I sent in my DNA samples, after paying $91, with shipping. At 7 weeks, after I sent it back, I emailed to see where my results were. After receiving no reply, I emailed again.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Hubbard, OHNo one returned my email until the 8 week mark when they informed me that they were sending me another DNA test kit, at "no additional charge." THEY LOST MY DNA!" At this point, 11 weeks after I initially emailed them, no one has returned my message to explain where my sample is or to attempt to return my money. This is a scam to steal your hard earned money. Who knows where my DNA sample could end up! I will be contacting my attorney first thing Monday morning!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
MyHeritage Customer Care's Response · Jun 05, 2017
We are sorry for your poor experience in purchasing a DNA test through us here at Myheritage.
Your feedback and experience is very important to us and I totally understand how frustrating it is to have this lost in the mail.
I can assure you that this issue has been looked into and we have already sent a replacement kit.
If you have any further issues, please contact me personally anytime at rafael.[protected]@myheritage.com.
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys 
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - DNA testing.
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person