myhealthwealthandhappiness / Unauthorized Charge for Item NOT Ordered

My husband purchased a pendant from MyHealthWealthandHappiness as a Valentine's Day gift for me. We were happy with the purchase.

A month later, we received a package from MyHealthWalthandHappiness. Enclosed was a second and different pendant along with a letter from Bethea Jenner. There was no invoice, but a quick look at my bank account confirmed that a charge had been made on my husband's debit card for this pendant.

The letter indicated that Bethea hoped we liked the first pendant - and now, she was sending this second one! The MAJOR problem is 1) We did NOT order a second pendant and 2) An UNAUTHORIZED charge was made to our account.

As there was no phone number on Bethea Jenner's letterhead - and none listed on her website, I called our bank. When I called the number they had on file for MyHealthWealthandHappiness, no customer representstive answered. Further, the voicemail box was "full." I've not received an email response from Ms. Jenner to date.

Au

Comments

9th of Aug, 2008

Sending me merchadise I didn't order and automatically deducting from checking account.

• Cr
      27th of Aug, 2008

I STILL RECEIViNG PACKAGES THAT I DON'T AUTORIZE AND CHARGIN MY CREDIT CARD EVERY MONTH THEY DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE ONLY A STUPID ANSWERING MACHINE AN E-MAIL THAT NEVER GO IN THERE SYSTEM THEM A CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT SUCKS PLEASE HELP FIND AN FEDERAL AFICE THAT CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS THINGS

• Au
      14th of Mar, 2009

I have had the exact thing happen to me. I received an unauthorized charge to our bank account for a product not ordered - and could not reach anyone at this company for disputing it. It's infuriating.

21st of May, 2009

Hi.. I purchased an item from this seller referred to me by my friend. It was February 11, 2009 and I was expecting the item before end of that month of Feb but Until now i haven't received any item from Bethea. She is sending me horoscopes every week. At first I thought the item I purchased was just delayed on its shipment but its three months already. Every week also I sent email to her and to her assistant to follow up my order but they did not reply, Im requesting them to provide me of the shipping details but still they cannot give it to me. They we're charging my credit card for 3 months installment. If someone can help, what should I do to stop her to debit my credit card?