myhealthwealthandhappiness / Unauthorized Charge for Item NOT Ordered
My husband purchased a pendant from MyHealthWealthandHappiness as a Valentine's Day gift for me. We were happy with the purchase.
A month later, we received a package from MyHealthWalthandHappiness. Enclosed was a second and different pendant along with a letter from Bethea Jenner. There was no invoice, but a quick look at my bank account confirmed that a charge had been made on my husband's debit card for this pendant.
The letter indicated that Bethea hoped we liked the first pendant - and now, she was sending this second one! The MAJOR problem is 1) We did NOT order a second pendant and 2) An UNAUTHORIZED charge was made to our account.
As there was no phone number on Bethea Jenner's letterhead - and none listed on her website, I called our bank. When I called the number they had on file for MyHealthWealthandHappiness, no customer representstive answered. Further, the voicemail box was "full." I've not received an email response from Ms. Jenner to date.
More myhealthwealthandhappiness Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Astrology and psychic rip off! 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Terrible experience! 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Phoney psychic 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Online scam 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner - Horoscope spam and 'magic' jewels 
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - junk mail
- [Resolved] Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - tricking me into buying her cheap jewelry. 
- Bethea Jenner - false representation, mailing list fraud, unethical behaviour.
- Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - n/a
- Bethea Jenner / MyHealthWealthAndHappiness.com / MyHWH.com - false and misleading info product no good