MyGiftCardSupply.com / Didn't provide order and info as well

United States Review updated:

I ordered iTunes gift card from the website www.mygiftcardsupply.com. I paid money and waited for the confirmation info, but no one provided any info. I decided to ask them, so I sent several emails and the seller provided info that they would provide it within couple of days. After that I never heard from them again. Total scam, so better don’t buy from them and post comments about your experience with them.

To
Aug 31, 2014

Comments

• Ni
      Nov 16, 2014

I am a regular customer of mygiftcardsupply and didn't face any problem, I did around 30 mins research on them before made my 1st purchase and found they didn't contact with those persons who was refunded by them after purchase, seems a fraud detection process. Anyway, I have good experience with them and I got my cards within few mins after purchase. So I decide to oppose this.

• Je
      Sep 18, 2018
    MyGiftCardSupply.com - Itunes cards
    Kennedale
    Texas

I made three attempts to purchase $549.85 in cards and all three attempts failed according to them. Then the next day the debited my bank for over $1600 and now they wont return my emails, or phone calls. I have nothing and they have over $1600 of my money

• Us
      Jan 06, 2019
    MyGiftCardSupply.com - Its fake not legit

i ordered from this site. No response and did not receive any order.