MyFax / Fraudulent charges

Edison NJ, United States

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY'S BILLING PRACTICES! I signed up in Dec 2014 online, where I had to give my credit card details. I promptly recd an email stating that my registration was not complete. Tried to call but rep could not verify the email address used. So, according to rep, since my registration was not complete and I was not satisfied, I was not going to be charged. Since my registration email address could not be verifired, there was nothing to cancel. Soon afterwards I was charged $10 (after 1 month) and again a few days ago. I called and they said that they will gladly cancel but no refund, EVEN THOUGH there is evidence that came to my email address, that I had used during registration, that the registration was not complete. I suggest that anyone who is looking for online fax srvices stay away from this company unless you have money to give to them for no return. I am also wondering if this is another of the INDIAN scam artists (in case you have not recd the calls insinuating the IRS). By the way, these folks are located in Canada, so they may not be subject to US legal ramifications. BUYERS BEWARE!! BUYERS BEWARE!!

Ac