MyComicShop / Lone Star Comics / how did 30 comics disappear/you are sure to have you comics downgrades almost 90% of the times!!!

Well I am in shock. I purchased a comic book (CB) box from a store and then Gorilla tape to ship a completely packed box with 135 CB's. The list was printed and the all the comics amounts/names were shown. The box was so packed that I could not get another book in it!!! Sent them to My Comic Shop in Lone Star Comics, 1800 Timberlake Dr., Arlington, TX 76010. I was initially offered about $1600.00 for the CB's the final offer was for $595.38 (Minus the X-men comic that was to be slabbed). I shipped via UPS in a secure CB box, taped on all angles. The box was packed another CB could not fit into it.

This is the outcome. 1) They alleged that in a CB official box, that there were 30 Comic books not received! Now, how could a packed to the max CB Box have 30 missing Comic Books? Add to this they were the high-priced comics that were missing. No notice of box having been tampered with. I was not able to speak to the owner! He was busy. He did have time to tell someone that he will be sending back my comics minus the 30 more costly comics. Finally, a high percentage of the comic books were downgraded to pennies. I would seriously consider sending any comics to this company!

• Updated by Gcarrie, Jul 31, 2018

Well I am in shock. I purchased a comic book (CB) box from a store and then Gorilla tape to ship a completely packed box with 135 CB’s. The list was printed and the all the comics amounts/names were shown. The box was so packed that I could not get another book in it!!! Sent them to My Comic Shop in Lone Star Comics, 1800 Timberlake Dr., Arlington, TX 76010. I was initially offered about $1600.00 for the CB’s the final offer was for $595.38 (Minus the X-men comic that was to be slabbed). I shipped via UPS in a secure CB box, taped on all angles. The box was packed another CB could not fit into it.

Gc