[Resolved] My Hub Travelfake company

hello friends
yeh fake company hai they have no value of their commitments
they booked my package baat 50% abhi or remaing at the time of
travelling hui thi or they told me when u send me money they giveme all
my booking with in 24 hours but they all r fake. rs. send krne ke baad
bolte h ki remaining bhi abhi krana hoga and the booking which they
providing is totally different. I was booked 3* range or yeh log lodge
provide kr rhe the. so I was cancled my booking mera booking amount
around 40 days me refund kiya.

some of fake person's name of this company is
sanjay, viraj, ankit, rahul, etc.

• Resolution statement

• Sagar Anil's Response, Dec 21, 2017

Dear Sir,

Kindly inform you one thing very clearly, as per the company policy you have received your refund, now you are saying company is fraud
    Sir we will take the legal action against you .

Regards
    My Hub Travel

Ra
Dec 21, 2017

Comments

• Ni
      Dec 22, 2017

@ My Hub travel - I am still waiting for my refund. It is been 4 months. As per you can i take legal action against you with all proofs.

• Sh
      Dec 27, 2017

@Nikhil dhannarapu Complaint it against consumer Court they all r fraud

• Ra
      Jul 02, 2018

This is a totally fraud company. Their modus operandi is to collect 50% advance and then demand more 10 to 15% and when the person questions, they will only give you option, mind you, it's only an option, of cancelling you trip and refunding you money within 21 days to 50 days or likewise. But you will never see your money.

We should actually form a group and file a case against them and that too a non-bailable one. An additional amount for mental, physical harassment, time and financial loss should be recovered from My Hub Travels. If anyone is interested in coming together, please let me know.

email me at: [protected]@yahoo.co.in