MVQ / Never signed up for this fraud charges

1 Bensalem, PA, United States Review updated:

MVQ*CLUBSAVE [protected] CT
MVQ*PRIVACYMID [protected] CT
MVQ*CRDIAGNOSIS [protected] CT
Charged to my credit card with no authorization nor did I join anything with MVQ on it. It is charging me dollars left and right. What do I do about these fraud charges? From what I can see on other complaints there will be a bigger charge shortly

Comments

• Me
      24th of Jul, 2009
    MVQ - monthly charge
    California

YESTERDAY, AS I REVIW MY ACCOUNT, I SAW CHARGES FROM YOU TO MY ACCOUNT, WHY? i SID NOT KNOW THAT YOU EXISTED UNTIL TODAY.
    BE CAREFUL...

• Bo
      4th of Aug, 2009

I have also been charged twice by them for $29.95 causing me to overdraft my account and pushing me further into debt. I find it ironic that the service they are charging for is to actually protect you from scams and fruad, yet that is exactly what they are doing to you. I'm sure they find it funny.

• Ro
      6th of Aug, 2009

A charge in the amount of $1 show up on my credit statement with description clubsaving 888239 3917 CT. I never authorize this charge.

• Sc
      7th of Aug, 2009

My wife went to Classmates.com or some such site and this is where an uncheck this box if you do not want the MVQ service was missed. They are parasitic leeches making money by being slimy bottom-feeding ###.

Be aware of everything you do online and never use your card unless you have read everything!

• Na
      15th of Aug, 2009

I am also being charged $1 every month on my credit card for clubsaving 8882393917CT and I never signed up for this program. Diana

• Ri
      21st of Aug, 2009

The withdraws you made from my account have put me 219. in the HOLE! My account # check card4489465404223460 Pleas call me at 260-471-1828 any tine (asap) also my check # 127637703 THANK YOU !

29th of Aug, 2009

I used my card to purchase games for my sons birthday. Now I'am being charged $29.95 a month for something I never puchased. The card is my child support card to be used for my son only. Not some lame ### who can't get an honest job other than robbing a single mom with a child who is Autistic. I think you owe my son $100.00.

• Xf
      31st of Aug, 2009

This sleazy outfit has been scamming me for $18 a month since November 08. Shame on me for not paying closer attention to my statements but shame on them for whatever underhanded method they used to get my information in the first place. I'm told that it probably was via Restaurants.com, an Internet service I had been using quite regularly. I would never have knowingly enrolled with MVQ so I'm sure there was some check box I failed to uncheck or some other sneaky device that got me into this jackpot.

MVQ did cancel and agreed to refund the most current charge without argument but refused to consider any further reimbursement. My credit card company, however, having dealt with other complaints about this outfit has opened an investigation and hopes to recoup my losses. Hope springs eternal.

• Gt
      1st of Sep, 2009

I was just randomly charged $59.90, and $39.90 by MVQ... i called my bank and they gave me the #'s for it... He gave me # 877-226-1837, and # 888-239-0316... I called about the MVQ charge at 887-226-1837, and after talking to them aparently i somehow had a membership with them so i canceled it. I told them that i didnt know why they charged me the money, so they said they would refund both charges to my debt card.
    If anyone else has a problem like this then call the # that I did and do the same, they should refund your money. If not than contact your bank about the charge.

- George T.

• Dr
      1st of Sep, 2009

They have been charging my different amounts as well. It started with a $1 so if you get a $1 charge, you better cancel your card before they hit you with more. I am now up to $350. The bank is investigating but not sure if I will get my money back or not. When I called, I finally got someone and she just kept telling me I didn't have an account with them and that they didn't charge my account. I went around that circle while sitting in my bank for about 20 min and she just kept repeating herself until I got frustrated and hung up. They will continue to take more money until you cancel your card so be ware!!!

• Le
      13th of Sep, 2009

I can not get in touch with these people. I was told I would get a free credit check. Then I was asked to pay $1 for processing. I gave my credit card to pay this and the next thing you know I was paying $29 for a membership payment. Now, they will not return my calls. I am out of work with a family of seven and every dollar is important to us in these economic times. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I AM TO DO!!!

• Pi
      23rd of Sep, 2009

MVQ*HOMESVINGMLL 888-743-4421 CT $24.95
    MVQ*SAVEACE 888-593-5216 CT $24.95
    Everyone be ware! These a**h***s charge my account without my consent! I used the people finders website to locate my childhood friend! After, using this website I was charge these bogus charges! I did call these numbers and they new who I was just by calling on my home #! They said they will returned my money in 3-5 days!!! We will see about that! In addition, they could not even tell me why the charge me or for what!!! Do not let these people get away with you bogus charges! PISSED OFF IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

23rd of Sep, 2009

I just check my account and found out that there's a money out to MVQ with the total amount of $ 66.05
    CRAZY !!! I never authorized these charges, I didn't event know what it was !!
    I NEED MY MONEY BACK, can someone advise me pleaseeee...
    Coz I called them but it requires a membership# to talk with the customer service ' which I don't even know what kind of membership is that nor if I have the membership# '

DEBITCARD:PURCHASE 888 707 2524 CT 09/18/09 MVQ*DLMAX
    DEBITCARD:PURCHASE 888 239 3917 CT 09/13/09 MVQ*CLUBSAVE
    DEBITCARD:PURCHASE 888 707 2524 CT 09/13/09 MVQ*DLMAX

• Cy
      24th of Sep, 2009

1. Go to your bank.
    2. Tell them you've been scammed and would like to file a claim to get your money back.
    3. Give them those charges and the sites involved or the way it happened.
    4. Make sure you have the dates it was charged on.
    5. Be precise and honest about it is the most important thing.
    6. File a lawsuit against MVQ*DLMAX & CLUBSAVE because they do not have proof that you "voice verified it" or paper verification. Court cases don't accept digital verification because it can be modified.

Chances are you will win all your money back along with a BIG SUM for your fustration, time and anxiety caused by all this.

Tell me how it goes. C Y B E R V A N G @ Y A H O O . C O M

• Br
      30th of Sep, 2009

I have been scammed from some site called MYQ*DLMAX, andthey haved charged my bank account for 19.95 and I did not authorize this charge. I am tired of these on line scams. Please, can anyone help me before they put me in a bigger hole with my bank ???? brewalston@aol.com

• Bo
      3rd of Oct, 2009

they charged me 29.95 i didnt bother MVQ i never knew what it is...

• Gi
      7th of Oct, 2009

How can we stop these people from taking our money, when we didnt signup for this crap. All I did was got online to get my free credit report and for the last three months I have seen charges on my account for MVQ*CRDIAGNOSIS $29.95, MVQ*CLUBSAVE $1.00 and now a charge for INFO.FREECREDIT $14.95 Is anyone out there that knows how to stop this? If so PLEASE contact me at wes.gilmore@yahoo.com I NEED HELP PLEASE.

• Ms
      9th of Oct, 2009

Unauthorized Charges

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    MVQ*CRDIAGNOSIS

Today I not only discovered that I have been charged, every month, $1.00 fee and a $29.95 fee for membership by CRDIAGNOSIS, I also discovered that I am not the only person that this has happened to. Prior to making contact w/ my bank, I made contact w/ the company and was blocked by a recording. When I entered my phone number, as requested, it stated that I had no membership. While my bank refunded a $1.00 to my account I was advised to close my credit card and request a new card immediately. What is most upsetting is that I don't have know how long I have been getting charged these bogus fees.

With that being said, I am actively seeking out a way to file a Class Action Lawsuit against this company...Please be advised that this company also works under the names of "CRDIAGNOSIS" and "YourSavingsClub". If you are interested in assisting me with stopping this fradulent company please feel free to email me at jericarhodes@aol.com.

• Sh
      10th of Oct, 2009

ok so my husband signed up for the 9.99 a year membership at classmates.com last week. Today I got a 19.99 charge from some group named MVQ Privacy. I have cancelled my card immediately and paid the 5.00 replacement fee. Looks like ive been hit as well. Guess I will take it up with the bank asap.

Yall watch out... C L A S S M A T E S . C O M is fun to try to get back in touch but it shouldnt cost you anymore than you agree to spend. What a shame!

• Sh
      10th of Oct, 2009

little more research and i found this site.

apparently they sign you up then you have to search them out to activate or cancel your membership.

website is http://www.membershipcenter.com/index.aspx

gives you the option to cancel . also has numbers and email addresses.
    it lets you find your membership with the code from your bank statement ( the name they charged you under) and your email address. It gives you the option to enter your credit card number BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT!

Good Luck all!