MuSlims4Marriage.com / scams!

AZ, United States Review updated:
4.7
This dating website is all about scams — 68% of the profiles are fake. The administrator of the site himself that alooshy guy is a con, he have like 7 fake profiles and will chase basic members with messages to get u to reply and upgrade. Beware of this messages from lebanese girls.

Its all about the $34.95 to upgrade and also its reccuring payment.

Comments

Ro
  28th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
im merry to a muslim men my husband find awoman on internet side invenezuela without areason he yes say to me idivorsio 3 times and he said that we are divorce now he merry to this other women
Al
  2nd of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
This Muslim Marriage Web Site is the work of a conman !! When I was only a 'guest'I got bombarded with Inbox-messages from very besautiful lebanese girls pretending to fall in love with me at first sight!!! Like a good poor lonely heart of a sucker desperate for love I got lured into upgrading to so called 'SILVER' or 'GOLD' !! and parting with my hard earned cash !!

I then was 'allowed to send messages to my favorites 'Princesses'' I hardly got a reply!!

I only got a few replies from either some poor women desperate to get out of poverty or some kind of young teasers just there having fun!!

Then I got swamped with messages from the website service telling me : ' Your profile was viewed'

What the hell do I care if my profile was viewed or not if the person does NOT even bother to say at least hello ??!!!
Oh Gosh ! I have never seen such transparent cunning dating website!!

I would therefore warn good people PLEASE do not ever use this website as you will only end up with a heartache !!!
Ai
  6th of Apr, 2008
marriage
Mo
  13th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
I'm a member of this site 4 months ago, in the last weeks I have noticed that many HOT girls are sending me some messeges and they are dying to talk with me. At the beging I believe it but after the number of messeges incresed in exceptional way even that I have not uploaded a pic of me!!!

To make up my mind before paying the membership fees I have search the web for any thing suspicious and guess what I have found...I found this.

Guys...girls...I think if we looking for some thing real we need move to some realy service such ad match.com or yahoo.perosonals even I have not subscriped yet but I'm very confidant to do.

Happy love
Ab
  20th of May, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i'm complaning about this web some times u cano't sign in way today since morning i'm traiyng to get in but i can't is stuipid please can u upgrade so we can be sure with web,
thnk you very much.
Mo
  2nd of Jun, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
dear i have to pay a money through western union to get platinum member ship in the Muslims marriage site but today 5 days has left but no response from there . i had to inform them at their given address .
i had pay 77 us dollar in western union 28.5.2008 now i hopeful that u will reply me as soon as possible .
i think so this is not professional attitude so pls i hope so u will open my platinum membership.
i ll wait ur response . thanks
Us
  6th of Jun, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I totally agreed with the guy who said " they showered him with messeges from beautiful and sexy lebanese women. I got that too. when I viewed their profiles, it says " seeking guys from 20 - 32" . what the ### on earth you send a messege to an older guy, saying " if you are interested, please leave me a messege"?
I got at least 5 girls who are in shape, most of them are students_ as the khara administrator- claims. Shame on you 7mar or ja7sheh who exposed her picture with a sexy jeans skirt. All that for the ###en 30 dollars? ai khara 3aleikou w 3ala kol wa7ad yadda3i al Islam . Oh I should write a translation in English: ### on you, whoever claims Islam is his religion and used that to gain poor people's money. Moreover, This Khara site will not even allow you to delete your profile.
I am serious now: If this khara adminstrator will not add something to click and cancel our profiles, I sware to Allah, I will sue his/her ### and will make a damn big deal out of it. So LAQAD A3THARA MAN ANThAR. ### on this site. and Salam for poor people.
Ha
  12th of Jun, 2008
i dont want to til something about my self
Ha
EMAD ELHALIMI AIN BARDA ASTAR RAFSAI TAWNAT
Ah
  20th of Aug, 2008
Hello

I am a mimber of such site from last few months and wanted to upgrade my membership account last month. I paid the fee as instructed me. But during one month no body reply me against my payment, still waiting for upgration of my account.
So shame for management that they do not reply me against my many mails.
I am highly confused about this set-up.
I do not know what is the reason of no reply by the management after me so many my mails.
I do not know in which form i can forward my complant for that metter.
Thanks

Still waiting for positive reply
Ahsan Bukhari
Pe
  23rd of Aug, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Its a scamm site!!! Beware as I also got messages and joined only to find no reply specially due to the fact that they were supposed be from London!!!

Do not fall into the trap!!!
Om
  25th of Aug, 2008
Hi

its true www, muslims4marriage.com has alot of fraud within it as I too got bombarded with messages and many from the same girl etc. I then upgraded and replied, only getting few replies to no future. Many of the girls using USA in their content or origin of stay are mostly nigerian as I have some good ways of catching them out. One is add them to another msn or yahoo account and pretend you spoke a month or so ago and they gave you their email. Also question them about things that they already told you on your other id etc. All of them will come down to you sending them some money to help a family member in hospital or other lie. Or they may ask you to come over and meet them so be careful. If the girl casnt text or call you regulary as a 2 way thing, then she is a fraud. Pass on the messages and remember be careful as a small percentage on these sites are real. Regards Omar
Am
  13th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
yes you are correct, most woman dont even have phots with the same profile discription wanting knight on a shinning horse, and wanting to marry a man who respect or tret the woman like she deserved to be treated.
99% of the woman dont have photos so how the hell you r suppose to belive and talk to a gohst,
there are also so many black woman from nigeria putting fake photos and profiling them self from USA and actually living in nigeria saying their mohter die and father bring them back to nigeria or my fater live 20/30 million dollars in foreign bank ans sosssososososososososososososo
its just a big scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
be ware
b9d6e
Mu
  3rd of Oct, 2008
i ageed
Tn
  4th of Oct, 2008
Total ripoff! If I knew how to get a hold of this guy, I would go down to Atlanta and show him how an arab that steals from others is treated.
Mr
  5th of Oct, 2008
the site not open
Me
  1st of Nov, 2008
Hi, My name is Mehedi.
As
  13th of Nov, 2008
hello, i am new here, just trying to experience something interesting and refreshening. thank you
Ma
  16th of Feb, 2009
eune Homme, célibataire, libre, situation stable, motivé, qui aime la vie, qui a la tête sur les épaules, qui aime sortir, compréhensif, à l'écoute des gens, qui aime voyager, romantique, fidèle, gentil, un peu foufou et simple, SOCIABLE . Si je suis là aujourd'hui, c'est pour chercher mon amour éternel . une femme, compréhensive, féminine, sensuelle, naturelle pour construire une vie de couple harmonieuse dans l'amour, le respect, le partage, la complicité .
Merci de me contacter sur mon e-mail.: mazzouzi_02@hotmail.com
je vous embrasse
new skyp farid406 telephon 00213776179021 apl merci Mon amour
Le temps n'a rien changé, je t'aime,
Comme au premier jour, premier mot,
La vie n'est pas toujours la même,
Parfois le silence et tantôt
Les éclats de rires s'enchaînent
Et mes yeux dans tes yeux se noient,
J'oublie que j'avais de la peine,
J'oublie pour la millième fois
Que le ciel est encore triste,
Que le soleil ne viendra pas.
Je sais simplement qu'il existe
Le plus beau cadeau ici bas,
Ce grand amour que l'on partage,
Que tu me donnes de ta vie,
Cette passion qui avec l'âge
Comme la rose s'embellit.
Malgré les heurts de nos disputes,
Malgré les maux de notre vie,
Je t'aime à la moindre minute,
Aux moindre pas, aux moindre cris,
Je t'aime car sans toi j'ignore
Le parfum amer d'un adieu,
Parce-que de tes mains tu décores
Mon corps, mes chemins et mes lieux
Et même si parfois je sème
Des éclats de voix un peu sots,
Le temps n'a rien changé, je t'aime
Comme au premier jour, premier mot.

Muslims4Marriage.com Logo Muslims4Marriage.com