Mumbai University / negligence!
I did not know where else to write; so here goes. I am a student of HR College, studying BMS - '07 batch. The TYBMS exams of Mumbai university ended on 28th april '07. There has been no word as to when the results are going to be declared. There have been rumors through the past 2 weeks saying that the date of result declaration is soon.
Even college professors are clueless. The least our 'great' Mumbai Univ can do is to specify the date of results. I have also heard that a university can take a maximum of 45 days to declare results acc. to a court ruling. After which an announcement needs to be made specifying the reasons and new date.
The Univ has acted as if it is answerable to nobody. We students do not know what to do. One of my friends called me yesterday saying that he has his visa ready, but he is going to miss his convocation at Melbourne as he does not have the results in his hands yet.
I do not understand what stops a university from - at the least - specifying the date of result declarations.
I believe that no action will ever be taken against this; but I hope for the best.
More Mumbai University Complaints & Reviews
- Mumbai University - improper paper checking 
- Mumbai University - poor service! 
- Mumbai University - lost my hall ticket. 
- Mumbai University - mumbai university affiliated colleges 
- Mumbai University - atkt fees 
- University of Mumbai - result not received
- University of Mumbai - university of mumbai fees
- University of Mumbai - mumbai university — transcript attestation (certificate dept room no-24, mahatma phule bhavan, mumbai university, kalina
- University of Mumbai - examination date arranged which clashes with ca - ipcc
- University of Mumbai - not a proper lab facility even 4to 5 pc have software and disgusting teachers