Mumbai Universitynegligence!

I did not know where else to write; so here goes. I am a student of HR College, studying BMS - '07 batch. The TYBMS exams of Mumbai university ended on 28th april '07. There has been no word as to when the results are going to be declared. There have been rumors through the past 2 weeks saying that the date of result declaration is soon.

Even college professors are clueless. The least our 'great' Mumbai Univ can do is to specify the date of results. I have also heard that a university can take a maximum of 45 days to declare results acc. to a court ruling. After which an announcement needs to be made specifying the reasons and new date.

The Univ has acted as if it is answerable to nobody. We students do not know what to do. One of my friends called me yesterday saying that he has his visa ready, but he is going to miss his convocation at Melbourne as he does not have the results in his hands yet.

I do not understand what stops a university from - at the least - specifying the date of result declarations.

I believe that no action will ever be taken against this; but I hope for the best.

Comments

• Hi
      Jul 04, 2007

Mumbai univ are treating the bms students as a bunch of jokers. First the ccee got scraped and now no news of tybms results. When will the universitiy act like a responsible body.

• Sw
      Jul 04, 2007

I completely agree with what you are saying... U mentioned about TYBMS... same is the case of TYBSc. IT students. No date has been given yet. Everyone is coming up with new dates. And there is no way that we can complain regarding this to the Mumbai university, except go directly to Kalina. The university will never act as a responsible body, because our 5th sem results were also announced very late. Also, there are many students who have been recruited by all top companies, and they have even started working. Their company is asking for their results, and most of them are out of mumbai.

Now I pray that these results are out before August. Its high time the unversity shows some sense of responsibility!

• Ti
      Jul 05, 2007

MCom admissions are getting delayed. Mms admissions too. The Univ is crap. I am happy if I don't deal with this university again.

• Re
      Jul 10, 2007

Its high time the university starts taking responsibility... They have tried our patience... Its very frustrating... Everyday we hear of some rumors regarding the date of our results... but unfortunately none of them are true... Doesn't the university come forward and give us some specific date...

• Ti
      Jul 17, 2007

It is July 18th, the results are out. But the technical glitches have surfaced. "No Such Exam!!!", (when you type your number in the box) and the long time required for the site to open even with broadband.

Congratulations Mumbai Univ. You guys are outdoing yourselves. All's well that ends well. Thank you for finally disclosing our results.

• Ni
      Dec 14, 2007

i agree about what u said.
    also when i look upto mumbai university site i was shocked to know that there is no mention of BMS course at all in course category.
    even a normal individual hardly recognise BMS
    i think ths course will vanish if due importance is not given by university, even thouugh it is picking up some importance now bu companies

• Ze
      Apr 11, 2008

This is not a complaint.
    I just need to know when the Centralized Common Entrance Examination (CCEE) will be held in Y2008. Where can I purchase the information booklet and the application form. Please advise.
    Thanks !

May 27, 2008

Please tellme if its possible to know the TYBCOM Results online of Mumbai University.

I have tried checking online for the April2006 examination but there is no option available.

Please inform, if its not updated properly OR this results are not available online.

• Dr
      Jun 09, 2008

Dear sirs,

we like to complain about private clinic like in andheri Belle vue nursing home
    Tel : 2673 6120. they have icu unit, as mother was admitted and given very high
    inflated bill of 14, 000.00 for two days.

I am sure this clinic, even dont pay proper income tax, as they did not give me even
    officicial receipt.

we like to help your department, and be very strict, as they must give receipt and
    they should pay to income tax, what is their income .

thanks and best regards
    danny hira

• Ra
      Jul 24, 2008

Hi Folks,

I am very much eager to know about the admissions going on in mumbai university (kalena). Can anyone tell me about MCOM 1st year admissions, are they going on.

please reply soon...

Thanks and regards
    Ram

Sep 30, 2008

sir, I have complited BSc with 36% after that i have complited MBA with finance, right now i am wanting to parcu M.COM in your univercity.if i would be able to admit in your univercity, please send a masage regarding the date of admition, corse fee, address of mumbai univercity, date of admition

• Ro
      Aug 20, 2018
    University of Mumbai - admission
    Mumbai
    India

i am a student of tybms . My revaluation result is not declare . Because of it i am not able to take admission in mms . And today is the last date in for the admission . What should i do to take admission in mms ?

• Ri
      Jun 16, 2019
    University of Mumbai - I cant find the college name ST. XAVIER`S at the online application form submission of Mumbai university portal
    India

while filling up the pre online admission form at the mumbai university website i didn`t found st. xavier`s college name and i want to apply for admission in that college. please help today is the last date.

Sep 10, 2019
    University of Mumbai - B.com 6th semester result and passing certificate
    India

I am Surendra Gupta I was completed my graduation from stream b.com in year 2019 from abhinav vidya mandir college. but didn't get 6th semester result and passing certificate till now I want result urgently with in 2 days for get admission for PG.
    I providing my hall ticket photo as below seat no.108844.

• As
      Sep 28, 2019
    University of Mumbai - Ty.bcom result 2019

Respected sir.

My name is Ashokkumar mulchandra yadav.i am clear ty.bcom from sankar narayan college bhayandar east.but my result not come in college.

My 5 sem.seat no.1167340.and my 6sem seat no.1046544.sir please take action as soon as possible .

Thank you.
    Ashok yadav

• Ro
      Oct 21, 2019
    University of Mumbai - I have still not received my TYBCom marksheet of 2013 sem vi
    India

I am RONAK CHANDRAKANT GADA student of KG mital collage I have appeared TYBCom exam in 2013 my roll no is 21898 I have still not received my TYBCom marksheet from university or college
    Month of exam April