Mumbai University / Negligence!
I did not know where else to write; so here goes. I am a student of HR College, studying BMS - '07 batch. The TYBMS exams of Mumbai university ended on 28th april '07. There has been no word as to when the results are going to be declared. There have been rumors through the past 2 weeks saying that the date of result declaration is soon.
Even college professors are clueless. The least our 'great' Mumbai Univ can do is to specify the date of results. I have also heard that a university can take a maximum of 45 days to declare results acc. to a court ruling. After which an announcement needs to be made specifying the reasons and new date.
The Univ has acted as if it is answerable to nobody. We students do not know what to do. One of my friends called me yesterday saying that he has his visa ready, but he is going to miss his convocation at Melbourne as he does not have the results in his hands yet.
I do not understand what stops a university from - at the least - specifying the date of result declarations.
I believe that no action will ever be taken against this; but I hope for the best.
More Mumbai University Complaints & Reviews
- Mumbai University - Improper paper checking 
- Mumbai University - Poor service! 
- Mumbai University - Mumbai university affiliated colleges 
- Mumbai University - Lost my hall ticket. 
- Mumbai University - ATKT fees 
- University of Mumbai - about the rescheduling of last exam ie from 28th may to 2nd june
- University of Mumbai - wrong result
- University of Mumbai - practical examination for oct/nov 2017 exams still not conducted
- University of Mumbai - did not fill exam form for semester 6 and not appeared the exam
- University of Mumbai - no response of qualification verification through direct verify - vn015232