Multi Franchise Nelspruit / Bad service and customer is always wrong

Jul 17, 2015
Multi Franchise Nelspruit
Booked my Clio iv in for 45 000 km service. complained about suspension noise when it is cold and noise in r/f door when closing as they worked in the door before and the noise is there since then. car returned just service done and mirror screws adjusted. noise still there and clearly in the door not on the mirror. as per them no problem with suspension. Next morning took the car back and took a tech for a drive. Tech conclusion shocks. booked the car in a day or 2 later. car there for the day, complained about the door noise again. phoned me just before 5 car must go for shock test. What did they do for that day???? I left the car there for another 2 days so they have enough time to do nothing. got the car back, maintenance plan only paying for front shocks and i have to pay R882.19 for labour as per service adviser. She wrote this down on the quote as she told me but never showed me the quote. Door noise still not fixed. I gave go-ahead on the verbal amount. shocks on order they will phone me. 2.5 weeks later i phoned the service manager as i can not get hold of the renault service adviser . parts has been there for almost 2 weeks. she maid a booking for me the next week. took my car in and complained about the door noise again. 3pm they phoned me can i bring in the car another day as they did not have time to look at my car!!! got very upset because of the bad service and went there just before 4pm to collect my car. wanted to see the workshop manager. now the workshop manager is making a plan for a tech to replace the shocks. i left and returned at 5pm. car done they need to do test drive. they only worked not even 1 hour on my car. Invoice R1499. what happened to the R882.19???? I paid as it was my sons birthday and they were already waiting for me. went back the next day to see the workshop manager. not there. i must come back later. asked them to get her to phone me. what a surprise no call. when there again at 3pm. workshop manager busy will phone me. I then complained to the service adviser about door still noisy and clear scratches on the mags of when they took the wheels off and put them the wrong way on the floor. Tech says it was like that. they were the only people that took off the wheels on my car!!! these scratches are not even on the check list they do when you check it in and they still say it was not them. if this was while driving the marks will be in a continues line not erratic. She asked me to make anther booking for the door noise. WHAT!!! This company can only service cars. anything else they are useless at. This is my 4th renault in 10 years. this will be the last. i will not even buy anything they have to maintain. sick of these people.

Multi Franchise NelspruitMulti Franchise Nelspruit

More Multi Franchise Nelspruit Complaints & Reviews

Plus Multi Franchise Nelspruit - Scheduled Service on maintenance plan

N  10th of May, 2016 by
My Kangoo Registration number DFR 282 L was taken to Nelspruit Multi Franchise Renault after it had complications a month ago even now it is still standing there there does not seem to be a conclusion as to what must happen.